9

~

~

ℕ𝕠𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕦𝕟, ℕ𝕠𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖

~

TW: being chained up, violence, physical abuse, manipulation, emotional abuse, neglect, being locked up, psychological abuse, loneliness, beginnings of Stockholm syndrome

~

When Y/N woke up again she wasn't in the same nice room anymore. Oh no. This was much different and she knew that she had fucked up. The room she was in was dark and damp. It smelled musty and Y/N wasn't really sure whether she could hear water dripping from the ceiling or if she was just imagining that. It was also kind of cold. Not cold enough for her to be freezing, but enough to give her goosebumps. Enough to make it as unpleasant as possible.

Y/N also noticed that her arms were chained up. Her hands felt like they had gone numb already. She couldn't move a lot... it felt like she didn't even have enough freedom of movement to lie down. All she could do was kneel and sit, that was all. There was some sort of mat underneath her, but it didn't shield her much from the cold and hard floor underneath her.

Y/N felt her limbs hurting. She had a slight headache, but her entire body was hurting even more. She was fully aware why. After trying to escape she had gotten the beating of a lifetime and now she was here in some dingy old room, chained up to a wall and in pain. She could have been upstairs instead, in her soft and warm bed. Maybe if she had given in and slept with Shouta she could even be sleeping in his bed and get some more privileges... but she just had to try and run away, right?

Y/N felt heavy tears falling down her cheeks. Why did she have to be so stupid? He had been so nice to her that evening. Why did she have to force herself to run away? Why couldn't she just have forgotten about the whole thing with him breaking her legs? She could have been comfortable. Maybe not happy... but she wasn't happy now, either! Y/N wished she could take it back.

She had no idea how long she had been down there in the dark until she heard the sound of footsteps coming closer. She lifted up her head and saw a sliver of light that was quickly gone again. Y/N held her breath, wondering if that was Shouta who was coming to get her and bring her upstairs again. She hoped so. She really, really hoped so. But it was more likely she'd get beaten again.

She could hear the steps getting closer and closer and then finally stopping. Y/N could see him standing right in front of her, looking down at her sternly. She whimpered quietly, before looking up at him, her face still tear-stained. Why did she even think that she had a chance to escape him? It was stupid. He didn't even break a sweat when he had been following her. He hadn't been worried about her escaping at all. She should have known she had no chance.

"I had really hoped that I'd never have to take you down here, Y/N. I really didn't want it to come to this." he said to her. Y/N felt even more tears streaming down her face. There was something in his voice that sounded so cold and distant and... and disappointed. It wasn't even like she wanted to please him or anything... but that tone in his voice just hurt. And it made her feel scared for what was to come.