14

~

~

𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕

~

TW: smut, nsfw, dubcon/noncon, fear, panic, primal play, rough sex, choking, biting, drawing blood, degradation

~

Y/N felt the fear rushing through her veins. She didn't know that it was possible to be this scared of something. She didn't know how much power the adrenaline running through her veins was able to give her. But here she was, breathing heavily, her feet and legs hurting, her heart beating wildly. The moonlight was shining onto her naked skin. She wasn't wearing much in terms of clothes and she was sure that Shouta knew before they even started this that she had no chance.

But it was too late to change her mind now. She had been hiding for a good while, but now she wasn't hiding well enough. Shouta had found her so easily. He didn't even need to look for very long, before he had found her. But Y/N had managed to get away and she had been running ever since. Her lungs were burning, she felt light-headed and her entire body hurt. Nevermind that she was running barefoot and she was sure that her feet were all cut up and bruised.

It was no use. She could already hear the stomping footsteps behind her. Shouta was too fast and he had the advantage. She had no chance against him. She never had a chance against him. Y/N thought that maybe she should just stop running and give up, but her body was so pumped with adrenaline and fear, she couldn't bring herself to stop. Not until she fell over something, probably a root or whatever. She was about to scramble away and get up, when she saw Shouta towering over her.

She tried to crawl away quickly, but there was no point. She wouldn't get away from him in time. He looked down at her with a malicious grin on his face and a predatory look in his eyes. Y/N froze in fear. She felt her blood run cold and she couldn't move anymore. Shouta bent down to her, one finger running down her cheek and the side of her neck, before he picked her up from the ground and pinned her against one of the trees. Y/N yelped, as her back hit the tree.

"You really thought you had a chance, little one, didn't you?" Shouta said to her, his voice sounding amused and maybe even a little mocking. Y/N couldn't reply, she was still frozen. Shouta was towering over her and it was terrifying, but... she had to admit that the heat that was coming from his body was amazing.

There was nowhere for her to go. She looked up into Shouta's eyes that were gleaming dangerously. She was trapped between his arms, her heart was still pumping like crazy and Shouta was getting closer and closer to her. It was scary, but at the same time it was strangely exhilarating. Maybe she'd even call it arousing if it didn't feel like it would be wrong to say it... But was it wrong?

She felt Shouta's body pressing against hers, his hot breath against her neck as he leaned in to her, his lips close enough to her ear that they almost brushed against it, but not quite. Y/N loved it, no matter how terrifying it was. The whole setting, the whole scenario, it just seemed to spark something within her. She wanted him, she wanted him so badly. She needed him to ravage her. And she hated herself for getting aroused like this. She was supposed to not want this, right?