6

~

~

𝕀 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥

~

TW: angry outburst, fear, being scared, manipulation, threatening with scissors, broken legs

~

It took a long time until Y/N's legs were fully healed again. And it was incredibly painful. She hated that time, she really did. Shouta was there every single day. He would take care of her, but he seemed somehow distant, almost as if he was shy. He would bring her food and water and check on her injuries. He'd bring her snacks, too. But it almost seemed like he didn't want to be in the same room with her.

Some days, Y/N wondered whether he felt bad about it. Maybe he did. He seemed like he felt incredibly guilty, like he wanted to apologize, but like he knew that it wouldn't be enough. Y/N caught herself feeling a little bad for him once or twice, especially after she had no one to talk to and nothing to do for a few days.

But she was quickly reminding herself that Shouta had broken her legs. That he was keeping her a prisoner here. That he was a terrible person that didn't respect her. He wasn't good and she shouldn't feel sorry for him. She really shouldn't. And most days it worked. Most days Y/N hated seeing him.

Well, it wasn't that she hated him. She was scared of him. Maybe she hated him, too, but she wasn't so sure about that. She was sure that she was absolutely terrified of him, though. His expression was usually soft these days and his voice was deep and gentle and it would have been so easy to forget what he had actually done to her and how he was still keeping her a prisoner.

Some days Y/N wondered if it would be easier to just give in and do whatever the hell he wanted from her. How bad could it get? If he wanted her to stay with him in his place, so she could be his girlfriend or whatever, how bad would it be? He wasn't hideous or anything. And he didn't seem like he didn't care about her at all. He had a very twisted way of caring for her, that much was sure, but through those days filled with fear and worry Y/N wondered whether it was something she could possibly work with. But whenever she caught herself thinking like that, she pushed those thoughts away.

But especially in the evenings or late at night when she was lying awake her mind kept betraying her. Thinking about how everything would be better if she just cooperated with him. How he might even let her go out again. How he might let her go and work again. And then... maybe someday she could escape. Or maybe not. Maybe it would be quite nice to stay with him. After all, Y/N had been looking for a boyfriend and everything lately... Maybe this was the one.

In the evenings it was much more difficult to push those thoughts out of her head. But being angry with him and scared of him all the time, when he was being nothing but nice to her was getting really tiring. It was getting exhausting to recall the way he had broken her legs over and over again. The memory of her pain was starting to fade and... maybe it had really been her fault?