5

𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖

~

TW: deranged behaviour, panic and fear, violence, injury, breaking legs, drugging, pain, beating, manipulation

~

When Y/N woke up she was once again feeling incredibly drowsy. She didn't know what had happened and she wondered if she was maybe dead. Her vision was blurry and it took a while for her to be able to see properly again. There was some numb pain in her arms and legs...

Y/N groaned, as she tried to move, but it felt like there was something or someone holding her legs down. What the hell was going on? Y/N wanted to use her hands to sit up in her bed, but as she tried to move them, she realized that they were tied together above her head.

Y/N opened her eyes abruptly, a pained moan escaping her lips as she looked into the bright light. There was a sharp pain going through her head which quickly subsided as she got used to the brightness around her. What the hell was going on? Was she back with... with Shouta?

"Oh, you're awake." she heard his voice saying. It sent shivers down her spine. Had he... had he gone and tied her up here so she wouldn't escape again? And how long had he been watching her while she was knocked out? She'd have no way of escaping if he kept her here like that.

"S-Shouta...?" Y/N asked, her throat feeling sore and dry. She saw Shouta move into her field of vision, a smile on his face. But it was a smile that looked kind of sad, almost... disappointed? Was he disappointed with her? His eyes still looked so gentle... it was hard to imagine that this man would be able to hurt her. Maybe he wasn't going to... Y/N couldn't make up her mind. She almost felt like she was going crazy over this, as if she wasn't sure whether her intuition was way off or not or whether she was maybe making up half the things that happened to her...

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he wanted to know, his hand stroking her hair gently. He looked like she was made of glass and could break if he was touching her too firmly and for a split second it made Y/N feel like this might not be too bad. But then she remembered the angry look in his eyes when he saw her trying to escape. Or did she imagine that, too? Y/N wasn't sure.

"I... I don't know... why am I tied up? What's happening?" she asked. She felt like she wanted to cry, but there were no tears coming out of her eyes. Maybe she was still too groggy for that. Or she was way too dehydrated. Either way, she knew that she had lost already. All Y/N could hope for now was that she was either wrong about Shouta or that it wouldn't be too bad.

"Oh, Y/N... you really should have listened to me and just rested and waited until you were fully healed again..." Shouta told her with a sigh. Y/N gulped. She didn't like the sound of that...