25

TW: abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, physical abuse, violence, fear, trauma, Stockholm syndrome, delusions

~

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨

~

It took Y/N a little while to completely relax. After she had brought the package in she just wasn't really at ease anymore. Something about this whole interaction had left her shaken up, even though nothing happened. She kept wondering whether Shouta would be angry with her, that was one part of it. But there was another part and Y/N wasn't quite sure what it was that made her so uneasy.

Maybe it was that she had finally interacted with the outside world again, after such a long time. Maybe it was that she hadn't expected to actually open the door for someone. Maybe it was the fact that nothing bad had happened from that. Maybe it was that she now knew where exactly she was being kept... where she was living that was unsettling her. She had no idea, but something just felt off.

Y/N really hoped that it was maybe just the excitement of it all that made her feel so weirded out and unsettled. She had kind of panicked when she had heard the doorbell ringing and even after that it felt pretty scary to walk up to the door and open it and to have an actual conversation with someone that wasn't Shouta... someone from the outside. It felt like something she wasn't supposed to do. No one was supposed to know that she was here, right?

No, that wasn't it... Would Shouta think that she had tried to leave? Would he know what had actually happened? Y/N's head was starting to spin as she was thinking about all that. She felt dizzy and sick to her stomach and she just wanted Shouta to come home, so she could come clean about it and see what would happen. At the same time she was terrified he would get angry.

Thankfully, it didn't take Shouta too long to get home. Y/N could hear him opening the door and heading inside and her heart started beating faster again and her breath became ragged. She was about to panic again and she thought about just hiding the package somewhere and hoping that Shouta wouldn't find it, but there was no time for that right now. She couldn't just pretend that nothing had happened, she just had to come clean to him about it.

She could hear his footsteps, as he came up the stairs and as he opened the door. She heard him taking off his jacket and his shoes and Y/N realized that he would probably be mad at her, because she hadn't come up to greet him yet. It was too late now, so Y/N just curled up on the couch and quickly closed her eyes, trying to calm her breath, so it would look like she had been asleep and hadn't heard him coming home. It might make him less angry.

She could hear him walking into the living room and then stopping by the doorframe. She could almost feel his eyes on her, but Y/N didn't dare move. It had to look like she was still fast asleep. Shouta then walked into the room, but more quietly now. Y/N almost let out a sigh of relief, because that meant that he had bought it. He really did think that she was asleep.