8

~

~

𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕖

~

TW: non-consensual touching and kissing, violence, sadism, pain, fear, panic, abuse

~

Y/N wasn't sure what to think anymore. She was starting to let her guard down and it was more and more difficult to catch herself when she slipped up in her mind. This entire evening just seemed so normal. Shouta wasn't threatening her in any way and even though Y/N sometimes flinched, when he reached out to touch her, he didn't get angry with her. It was like he was a different person.

Y/N was starting to think that maybe she had been imagining everything that had happened. Or that maybe it wasn't that bad. Of course it didn't make any sense, after all he had broken her legs, just to keep her from running away. He was keeping her captive here, he wasn't a good guy.

But all of this was so normal... It was so normal that Y/N found it hard to remember that he was the enemy. That she had to escape from him. That he could kill her any day now, if he grew tired of her or if she became too troublesome. And that no one could legally do anything against it. It was a terrifying thought, even though it seemed almost ridiculous right now.

But Y/N knew that it wasn't ridiculous. Yes, she was letting her guard down in this situation, but so was he. Or at least she hoped so. Maybe, if she played along, if she gave him what he wanted for a while... maybe she'd be able to escape. Maybe she'd get an opportunity to leave this place and never come back. If she went into hiding, maybe stayed with her family, then she might be able to get back on her feet somehow. There had to be a way for her to get out of this.

"Are you finished with this?" Shouta asked, gesturing towards her plate. Y/N hadn't managed to eat all of it. She thought she was insanely hungry, but after she had managed to eat about half the plate, she felt completely full. She probably wasn't used to eating a full regular portion anymore.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't think I can eat anymore." she replied with a shy smile, hoping he wouldn't punish her for that. Shouta just nodded, smiling back at her and looking almost relieved. Y/N really hoped that that was a sign of him letting his guard down, because she knew she wanted to try and get away today... before he got a chance to... she didn't want to think about it.

"Don't worry. I'll keep it for tomorrow." Shouta told her, taking her plate and his and making his way back to the kitchen. Y/N tensed up, not sure what was going to happen next. She had barely touched her wine, because she wanted to have her wits about her when she tried to escape. Shouta seemed oblivious to her plans, which was good. Or it was so difficult for her to escape that he didn't need to worry much about it. Y/N would probably soon find out which it was.