15

~

~

𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖

~

TW: wounds, Stockholm syndrome, tiredness, manipulation, being locked away, confusion

~

Y/N didn't speak much on the way back. It was mostly because she was tired and exhausted, but she was also not sure how to feel. She had lost. She had lost this and she knew that she would have very little chance to ever escape Shouta now. But she wasn't even sure whether she still wanted to escape. It didn't seem all too bad anymore, if she was honest.

Shouta had helped clean her up, wrapped her up in a warm blanket and carried her all the way back to the car, peppering kisses down her neck and collarbone and on the top of her head. After all this, he had just been nothing but sweet. He had given her some water to drink, promising to make her hot chocolate once they got home. She also had a box of chocolates in front of her. She didn't want to eat any of them at first, but she soon realized that she was really hungry and the chocolate made her feel a little better. And then there was Shouta.

He had nothing to say about her but the highest praise and it felt so good to be told all these things. He was holding her and softly touching her and Y/N loved it; there was nothing of the earlier roughness left and Y/N was almost wondering if that had actually happened, if it hadn't been for her starting to feel sore from it.

Y/N wasn't sure how long it would take until they'd make it back home. When they had gotten here, Shouta had blindfolded her, so she didn't see anything the entire way here. And now on the way back it was already dark and she was seeing everything for the first time, which was still fascinating, even though it was dark. Y/N hadn't seen the outside world in such a long time...

Y/N was glad she got to spend some time outside, even though she was terrified for most of it. Only after Shouta had finished and was walking her back to the car did she realize how nice it was to breathe some fresh air, feel the earth underneath her feet and the wind in her face. She was almost sad that she hadn't focused on it more while she could, but she was running for her life.

Who knew when she would be allowed outside again now... Y/N couldn't imagine that it would be soon, but then again... Shouta had made his claim on her. She knew that things might be different from now on. But maybe, if she was acting subservient at all times, doing exactly what he asked her to do... maybe she'd get out of this somewhat alive. Maybe he hadn't completely broken her yet.

Y/N wondered if 'broken' was the right word to use in this context. If anything he was breaking her with kindness. Y/N would never have expected him to be so kind. Even when he was... when he had taken her, he was strangely kind about it. He had made sure she was wet enough and that it didn't hurt. And Y/N had felt weirdly good during it. It still didn't make sense to her.