Chapter 5: A shattered memory

Y/n, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Gray and Lucy all return back to the second village that Lucy told them after the last one was destroyed by Lyon's cult members before Y/n ans Erza arrived. They took Ur with them and try to see if she actually lost all of her memories.

We see Y/n within a hut kneeld down to her while Ur looks at him and his armor which she never seen before so she took a good look at his armor and then asked.

Ur: So what type of armor is that? Loo pretty cool, where can I get one?

Y/n: Probably not here but Ur listen, do you remember anything about your past or anything that you could think of?

Ur: Not really no. Also is "Ur" my name? Sounds weird.

Y/n: Not really, I think it suits you.

Ur: (giggle) Thanks, your sweet.

Y/n nods to her and then Gray came in and asked.

Gray: How is she?

Y/n: It's true. She can't remember anything about her past. Doesn't remember you, Lyon, Deliora or even her own name.

Gray: I can't believe this.

Ur: Hey why do you have no top on?

Gray realised he has no shirt and grabs a nearest shirt and told her.

Gray: Because you got me to this habit remember?

Ur: (shocked) What? Why would I do that? Surely your talking to someone else pale.

Gray: But master you need to-

Ur: And why are you calling me master? I don't even know you.

Gray was a bit silent while Y/n stood up and take Gray outside and they take a walk to meet up with Erza and the rest.

Gray: I-I don't get it. How did she lost her memory?

Y/n: You said she use a fobbing magic to seal Deliora right?

Gray: Yeah. It's called Iced Shell, a dangerous spell that can trap creatures like Deliora in a large ice cube.

Y/n: And the cursed moon cost it to melt and cost it to turn Ur baxk to normal but with the cost of her own memories.

Gray: And magic as well.

Y/n: What?

Gray: I've sense no magic I her. All that power must have drain her ice magic so much, there is nothing in her.

Y/n: I see. Well, I think that Iced Shell cost her to be frozen for years ans slowly her memories start to fate including her magic as well.

Gray: That make sense but I worry she might lose her memories forever.

Y/n: Never say never Gray, we'll find a way to bring her memories back.

Gray: Yeah, I hope so. Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Gray place a hand onto his shoulder and said.

Gray: Thank you....I or Ur fail to defeated Deliora but you did. Thank you so much.

Y/n smike underneath his helmet and he nods to him.

Y/n: (smile) No problem Gray. Deliora might be big and scary, but he's not unstoppable.

Gray smirks to him and soon they arrive at the middle of the village and see Natsu standing on a watch tower building while Erza was on the ground floor and wearing her Lighting Empress armor on her.