Chapter 38: Returning home

Explosions can be seen within the capital of Edolas as we see the Edolas Fairy Tail fighting against the Edolas knights while the Edolas knights were getting pushed back as the result of it. The Edolas knights try their best to push them back but they were getting overwhelmed as the result of it and they get back.

We then see Y/n leap out from the ground, firing his assault rifle and roll to the ground as he continues to fire his assault rifle, taking out most Edolas knights while some charge at him which he dodges their attacks as he knock the second knight with the butt of his rifle and then grabs the first Edolas knights spear and headbutting him and tossing him away as he throw his spare away while he fire his rifle at the Edolas knights just as Edolas Lucy rush up to him.

Edolas Lucy: You must be this Knight that our Natsu told us about.

Y/n: That's right. Nice to see this version's of Lucy.

Edolas Lucy: (smirk) Pleasure is all mine.

Edolas Lucy charge to battle while Lucy rush up to Y/n as he turns to her.

Y/n: Kinda freaky to see this version of Fairy Tail don't you think?

Lucy: Yeah. Natsu, Happy, Carla and Wendy told me aboit their guild and how they are different to our version of the guild and now seeing them is freaky. I mean Cana isn't a alcoholic, Elfman doesn't act tough and Levy, Jet and Droy called themselves Team Shadow Gear.

Y/n looks over to see Edolas Mirajane helping up the injured marines with Edolas Wendy as the marines thank them while Edolas Mirajane gives them a nice smile.

Y/n: Seems like this worlds Mirajane isn't so much different for some reason.

Lucy: Yeah I wonder why?

Y/n: Maybe later but right now we need to finish this battle and find a way to get back hone.

Lucy: Right.

(Meanwhile)

Alaia, Iris, Brielle, Ur, Rex, Saie and Leo were fighting the Edolas knights along side with Edolas Gray, Edolas Juvia and Gray as Brielle aims her grenade launcher and fired a grenade which blows up a few Edolas knights as she let out a yell.

Brielle: Heck yeah! Now this feel like a party suckers!

Edolas Juvia: (smirk) Nice one. Anymore of those things?

Edolas Gray: (smile) I can get you one of them if you like?

Edolas Juvia: Wasn't talking to you.

Brielle: Sorry this is the last one. Still look at them go!

Alaia: Let's keep this up until we find a way to get back home.

Gray: Hope so because I can't take anymore crazy stuff that is going on around here.

Ur: (smirk) Look at the bright side, at least I can get yo see your Edolas version ain't that right Gray?

Gray: Yeah whatever.

Edolas Gray: Say when are you gonna put some clothes on?

Gray: When are you gonna take your clothes off!

Edolas Juvia: (anger) Will you two just shut up!

Brielle: (smirk) I'm starting to like this version of Juvia don't you guys think so?

Benjamin: Hey I got some news!

Then they look over to see Benjamin rushing towards them and soon rush up to them as he tells them.

Benjamin: Edolas Jellal told me he's gonna try get us back home. He's inside the palace right now.

Iris: That's good to hear. Who knows how long we can keep this up.