Chapter 47: Face the darkness, embrace the light

Y/n was thrown and slammed into the wall as he drop to the ground. He slowly gets up while he cough out blood and then wipe the blood off of his mouth.

He quickly turn and quickly dodges the incoming attacks as he rolled out of the way. He uses every singal element magic at Hades as he shoots him with fire, freeze him, strike him with vines and blows him away with wind.

None of that doesn't phase him as he rushes over and pinned him to the way. He grab him by the neck and as he begins to choke on him but Y/n begins to kick and punch him.

Hades then throws him away and he land on the ground but he quickly gets up. He looks around and noticed twin plasma rifle so he rushes over.

Hades try to stop him by summons chains. The chains wrapped around his leg and this cost him to fell onto the ground but he manages to grab the twin plasma rifles and then he begins to open fire at him.

Plasma hits Hades while he isn't phase as he drag Y/n along and then lifted him up in the air and then slammed him hard to the ground. Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Erza and Lucy watch at the other side od the ice wall with not enough strength to battle.

Hades stood there for a moment and stare at the dust. Then suddenly plasma shoots out of the dust, hitting Hades as Y/n came out of the dust while firing his twin plasma rifles at him.

He moves closer and closer to Hades and once close he begins to hit him with the plasma rifles as boxer gloves.  He land some blows at him while he try to shoot him but Hades moves them away but he keeps going.

He continues shooting Hades and landing blows at him until he goes to land a strike at his face but he catches the plasma rifle.

Y/n pulls the trigger and fire the plasma rifle at his hand. He keeps firing until it heats up and then Hades tosses him away while he grabs the plasma rifle and crushes it.

Hades: You are strong for a someone who lacks magic. But this will be your biggest mistake.

He approaches Y/n while he gets up and aims his second plasma rifle but it ran out. He throws it at Hades which hits him but he wasn't phase. Y/n breaths heavily as he glance over to Natu and the rest, smiles and then looks at Hades.

Y/n: (smile) Kill me and you'll regret it.

Hades stare at him, not amazed for his last words and goes to finish him while Natsu and the others cries out for him. Y/n was ready as he shut his eyes when suddenly the windows shattered behind him follow by lighting behind Y/n.

Then a blast of lighting came down between the two and surprising everyone ad Laxus appears between them.

Gray: (shocked) Laxus?!

Natsu: (smile) Alright!

Y/n: Laxus? What are you doing here?

Laxus: What is it look like I'm doing. Saving you and the guild.

Y/n: (smirk) Guess so.

He then walk up next to Laxus as he crackle his knuckles and then the two rushes towards Hades. Laxus launches powerful blast of electricity at Hades.

Hades catches the blow but he leaps back and land on his feet. Y/n rushes at him as he draws out his combat knife and begins to swing it at him. Hades dodges his swings until Y/n stabbed his foot, causing Hades to be stuck as Laxus rushes at Hades and land some powerful blows at Hades.

He then punched him so hard it sent him flying, crashing through the ice wall which shattered completely and then crashed into the wall with a large blast.

They all think that would do to defeat Hades. Then Y/n collapse on his knees and coughs out more blood while Natsu and the rest rushed over.

Lucy: Y/n! You okay?!