Chapter 7: A rival guild

We see Y/n, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy and Erza returning from their job and were just enter Magnolia streets with Lucy told off Natsu about going overboard of his magic.

Lucy: Nice job Natsu. Thanks of your destruction we have to pay of our reward money.

Natsu: (smile) Guess we head back to the guild and take on another job.

Happy: (smile) Aye!

Y/n: Next time, maybe I plan out of an attack rather letting you go face first at the bandits.

Natsu: (smile) Well it worked and besides, those comms ear pieces you give us were actually pretty useful.

Gray: (smile) Yeah at first it was uncomfortable but I'm starting to like it.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks it took me a while but I managed to make a fee more communication ear pieces for you guys. I'm thinking of making a few more for the rest of the guild members.

Happy: (smile) Then we can talk to each other even if we're far away.

Y/n: (smile) Yep.

Lucy: Hey guys?

They stop and turn to Lucy and she asked.

Lucy: The job was a easy one and I just wanna ask. Why did you all wanna come with me?

Y/n: (smile) Because we're a team. We stick together no matter what and fight along side each other until the very end.

Lucy: (smile) Yeah your right.

Natsu: (smile) Yep me, Happy, Gray, Erza, Y/n and Plue as a team.

Lucy: Hey I'm apart of the team as well.

Natsu: (smile) I'm just kidding Lucy.

Y/n laughs a little and this reminds him of his team where they shar some chuckles and laughs while they weren't on missions. He really dose miss them. Then he looks around and see people looking at them which weird him so he said to the rest.

Y/n: Guys everyone is staring at us.

They look around and see that Y/n was right and wonder why.

Ur: Guys!

They look over to see Ur rushing over to them and it looked like something has happened, once there she said to them.

Ur: You gonna head to the guild Hall now!

Y/n: Why what's going on?

Ur: The guild has been trashed!

They were shocked by this and they follow her and once they arrived they where shocked to see metal pillars sticking out of the guild with windows mashed and  cracks were on the walls as they looked at their guild in shock.

Natsu was extremely pissed that someone came over and destroyed their guild Hall and said in full rage.

Natsu: (anger) Who did this? Who the hell dares trash our guild Hall.

Mirajane: It was Phantom.

They turn to see Mirajane and she looked a bit upset seeing the guild Hall being trashed.

Natsu: (anger) Phantom did this?

Y/n: Where is the rest of the guild members?

Mirajane: At the basement. I'll show you.

They enter the guild Hall which was even worse then outside with tables being destroyed and floor boards are seen cracked as they walk down the steps and arrive at the basement and they see everyone else there and see they were alright.