Chapter 10: Time to finish this fight

Lucy is seen within the engine room getting thrown around by Gajeel as he laughs. Lucy throws around and get injured when she lands onto the ground while Gajeel smirks of enjoyment.

Sue and Boze were there which they were ordered by Jose to keep an eye on Lucy and they just stand there and watch Gajeel throw and beat Lucy.

Boze: Jeez dose he have enough.

Sue: No kidding I'm surprised she is even standing.

Lucy slowly stood up while Gajeel just looks down at her with a smirk and said.

Gajeel: (smirk) Your a tough girl I give you that bit you should just give up. Your guild is gonna be destroyed and no one is here to save you.

Lucy slowly stood up and face Gajeel and tells him.

Lucy: I won't give up. My friends will save me and we will beat you.

Gajeel: (smirk) Is that so.

He then elbow Lucy in the stomach which cost her to fell to her knees while Boze step in.

Boze: Yo Gajeel I think that's enough. I mean, what if you kill her.

Gajeel: (smirk) Then I tell Jose that you two bet on it.

Sue and Boze: Please don't.

Lucy: (smirk) You think your strong, thing you can fight Natsu and eveyone else just because your a Iron dragon slayers.

Gajeel turns to Lucy and she slowly stood up and looks at him with a smirk and the tells him.

Lucy: (smirk) You gonna be sorry when my friends come. Your gonna be sorry once "He" arrives.

Gajeel: (smirk) Oh really, well looking around it seems like they aren't coming. I think it's time you shut up for good.

He turn his arm into a iron like blade and looks at Lucy and raised it up to the ceiling and was about to slash at her when a hand grabs him from behind follow by a voice from behind.

???: Dose your mother not telling it's not nice to hit a girl!

But before Gajeel could respond he was thrown and crashed through a wall which shocked Sue and Boze as Lucy smiled to see Y/n stood up and turn his head to Lucy.

Y/n: Lucy you alright?

Lucy: (smile) Yeah, thank you.

Y/n nods to her before he turns back to see Gajeel walking out of the hole and spit out a little blood and glare at Y/n while Y/n take a few steps and stop.

Y/n: You came and trash our guild, hurt Levy, Droy and Jet and beat and throw Lucy like a toy for you to play. Words can't describe how mad I am.

Gajeel: (smirk) And why shoulders I be feared by you, you have no magic and what the hell are you?

He actived his engery blade on his right hand while his engery shield on the left ad he gets to a battle pose and tells him.

Y/n: I am a Spartan. And you may be strong, you have no idea what I can do.

Gajeel: (smirk) This will be easy.

Natsu: Don't think so!

Then Gajeel turn and gets punched in the face by Natsu which cost him flying towards Y/n but he hits Gajeel with his shield and he slide onto the floor while Natsu walks up to Y/n.

Y/n: Your late.

Natsu: (smirk) Sorry this place is just so confusing so I make my own way. So....shall we show this fool a lesson?