Chaoter 6: The past of a Spartan

We see Ur ans Y/n within the magic council cart so one of the magic council member named Yajima takes them to what Y/n believes is a Forerunner temple that a nearby village have found that isn't anything they have ever seen except for Y/n.

Ur was amazed being with the magic council but she turns to Y/n his is checking is ammo of his assault rifle while the guards within the cart felt kinds uncomfortable of thw weapons he has.

Ur: So you know those so called "Forerunners?"

Y/n: Yeah and the one that bring is called a Sentinal. Those are programmed to protect Forerunner structures or artfacts within my world.

Ur: I see. So what are the Forerunner exactly and why are they important to you?

Y/n: They are ancient beings that were high tech within my world millions and millions of years ago. They created many things, space travel, Slips space drives, portals and high tech weapons. Unfortunately they were wiped out by a weapon they used to wipe out a threat that will infected the whole galaxy in my world.

Ur: Sounds scary. So why are they here?

Y/n: No clue, judging by how much magic thsi world has, I think there is something to do on their research on something.

Ur: (smirk) Well one way to find out.

Soon they arrived and they vlaim out of the cart and Yajima and his men lead the two through the village while people looked at Y/n and whisper to each other surprising to see a Knight wearing what looked like armor they have never seen before including his weapons.

They left the village and arrive at the location where tehy see another council member named Seigrain as he looks up and walks up to Yajima.

Yajima: (surprised) What brings you here Seigrain?

Seigrain: You've been called by the magic council to sort out some problems. I vote I'll take part of this investigation.

Yajima: What is the problem?

Seigrain: They never told me fully. They just told me to head to the site and tell you they needed you immediately.

Yajima: Very well then.

Yajima looked at Seigrain before he turn and left the site. Seigrain turns to Ur and Y/n and walks up to him and Y/n and Seigrain shake hands.

Seigrain: (smile) It is nice to be met without any of the members of the magic council around us.

Y/n: So what's the situation in there?

Seigrain: (smirk) Get to the point. I like that. Anyways, this is the cave entrance that a group of miners accidentally blow open.

Ur peeks into the tunnel and she was amazed to see a large metal door that looked high tech while Seigrain gose on to say.

Seigrain: When the royal guard came and investigation it, they head inside onky to return badly hurt and they told us they were attacked by the once that you may saw that Yajima have showed you.

Y/n: It's call a Sentinal, it's programmed to protect structures and artfacts. That explosion and the entrance of the guards must have cost the Sentinals to believe them as a theart and attack them.

Seigrain: (smirk) I see you know more about them far more then we do. Impressive.

Y/n: We should enter and see what's in there but tell your men to not touch anything and lower their weapons when a Sentinal appears or anything that floats. We don't want to make then think we are a threat to them.

Seigrain: I understand.

Once that was settled Y/n, Ur and Seigrain take the lead while the royal guards follow them. The doors slide open and they all walk pass the door and walk through the high tech walls and hall way that has light up blue arrows that pointed them to the right direction.