Chapted 17: New guild and new allies (Lemon)

It was morning at Akane Beach as Y/n and then rest are back at the resort after their battle I the Tower of Heavn and now they are back. While Natsu, Happy, Lucy and Gray are resting from from last night, we see Erza, Millianna, Willy and Sho at the entrance of the resort as Millianna, Willy and Sho apologise to Erza for what they did.

Millianna: We're really sorry Erza.

Willy: Yeah we shouldn't have known you abandoned us many years ago.

Erza: No it's my fault. I shouldn't have go back to save you.

Sho: Don't worry Erza we don't blame you. Still though, We're really gonna miss Simon.

Erza: Same.

There was silent for a bit when Y/n walk up next to Erza without his Spartan armor as he tells the trio.

Y/n: Simon's death was heart broken to you all but he will never be gone within us. He really was a good friend to all of you and a great allie to us all.

Willy:........Wait who are you?

Y/n: What? I'm Y/n L/n? You know, we battle at the towerof heaven?

Willy: (surprised) Seriously?! Your that guy!

Y/n: (surprised) You all think I was someone else?!

Willy: Well we never actually see your face so don't blame us.

Millianna: (smirk) Still though you are pretty handsome without your armor Meow.

Y/n blush a little while Millianna guve him sexxy glares before Sho asked.

Sho: So what should we do now? Where should we go?

Willy: Yeah I see your point. Tower of heaven was like our home but without it, there is no where else to go now.

Erza: You can join Fairy Tail.

They turn to Erza with surprised and also join in and tells them.

Y/n: I agree with Erza. You three can join Fairy Tail and you three and Erza will still be together forever. What do you guys say?

They look at each other and they think about it and soon they agree which made Erza smile. Once that they head back inside with Erza asked Y/n.

Erza: Have you seen Juvia? I wanna thank her for helping us.

Y/n: I think she is away to join our guild. We might meet her  there by tomorrow.

Erza: (smile) Can't wait.

Y/n also smiles and so they head inside and decided to have a party and we see them at the balcony chatting and eating some food with Millianna hugging Happy while Y/n sat next to her and asked her.

Y/n: (smile) So i see you like cats.

Millianna: (smile) Yep they are cute, fluffy and just so cute.

Happy: Please help me.

Y/n: (smile) You know I used to have a cat once.

Millianna: Really?!

Y/n: Yep. Used to call him Mister loner since he always find places to be alone but sometimes he sleeps on my bed when I was a kid. One time, I ended up having a cold and Mister Loner came to my room and sleep with me so I won't be alone.

Lucy: (smile) Aaaw that's so sweet.

Y/n: Yeah but he passed away before the Covenant glass my world. Still he was a good cat.

Millianna: That's so sad.

Y/n: Yeah but I'm fine. So Willy are you a fan of being a cowboy or a gunslinger?