Chapter 33: Explore and search

We see the Pelican were Y/n, Ur, Rex, Brielle, Iris, Alaia and Saie along with Edolas Natsu which he is inside the Pelican being amazed by their ship while we see the rest outside as Rex and Leo look at Edolas Natsu and back to the rest.

Rex: Are you sure it's our Natsu? He might be joking us.

Y/n: We're serious. We saw him getting out of a vehicle which he hates. This must be a different version of him, where ever we are this place must be an alternative dimension.

Leo: That's impossible but than again, we did enter Earthland which is another world so yeah.

Alaia: But how do we know he is our Natsu for sure?

Brielle: Say you said he acts scared easily when he saw you guys right?

Ur: Well yeah, why?

Brielle: I wanna try something.

She walks over to Edolas Natsu and once close she tap him on a shoulder and as soon he turns around, Brielle crackle her knuckles and tells him in a threating tone.

Brielle: Better not touch anything otherwise your dead.

Edolas Natsu is shaking in fear which Brielle turn and tell them.

Brielle: Yep this isn't our Natsu.

Y/n: (thought) Well that answers pur question.

He walks over to Edolas Natsu and ask him.

Y/n: We would like you to ask us some questions about this world.

Edolas Natsu: (scared) S-S-Sure thing.

Y/n: Well first off what is this world, where is our guild and more importantly who is this Edolas King?

Edolas Natsu: Well this world is Edolas, unlike your world this world has no magic and a lot of people struggle to survive without magic. The Edolas King is the ruler of this world and told us there is a way to bring magic to this world by transporting your guild from your world to here.

Y/n: So they can try and bring magic to this world? That's a insane idea I could ever hear!

Brielle: Any idea where our guild want?

Edolas Natsu: I think they must be taking to the capital.

Y/n: And where is the Capital?

Edolas Natsu: It's far but I can take you guys there if you like?

Y/n: No need, thanks. You can go now and be safe.

Edolas Natsu: (smile) Thanks man. Your really nice guy.

Once that he get onto his vehicle and ride off as they watch him ride off.

Rex: You sure it's wise to let him go?

Y/n: I can tell he's not gonna rat us out to who ever summon us here. If the Edolas King is the one then we have to track him down and get our guild back.

Ur: But first we should look for anyone who managed to not be captured. Maybe we can have a chance if we're a bigger group.

Y/n: That's a good idea. Leo, see you can get anyone singal in the Pelican. The rest will stay outside and secure the area.

Leo: You got it!

Leo enter inside while the rest stay outside and look out foe any enemies that might be sent by the Edolas King. Rex and Alaia were around the Pelican, fixing them while the rest are looking out. Ur sat down by the end of the Pelican and feel kinds thirsty so Y/n look around the Pelican and find aome water bottles so he take two and walks over and hand one to Ur.