Chapter 15: The steel blade of trust and friendship

The large door opens and we see Y/n, Natsu and Happy enter the room where Lucy, Gray, Juvia and Erza are at as Y/n aims doen his rifle while Natsu and Happy walk pass him and once through he shuts the door.

Once that the trio see the rest near the table as Y/n place his assault rifle into his back while they walk up to them.

Juvia: Y/n your back~!

Erza: You three shouldn't be here.

Y/n: Well it's unfair that invited you to this tower so we decided to crash it.

Erza: You all don't understand the gravity of this situation.

Lucy: Erza we are here to help you and what ever this tower is, we can handle it.

Erza: It's not that. You should all leave now!

She turns away while her body shakes when Y/n walks over and place a hand onto her shoulder and tells her.

Y/n: I can tell you know this place more then anyone else in this room. What ever this place is you can tell us.

There was a moments of silence and then Erza turn back to them with one tear coning out of one eye which surprised everyone to see her cry like that. Soon she wipe a tear away and gose on to explain.

Erza: Okay....I'll tell you. As you can tell, this ain't a normal tower. This is called the Tower of Heaven.

Y/n: (thought) Tower of Heaven. So that's what that block head was on about earlier.

Erza: It was made by a group of dark cult who wants to use this to bring back one of the most powerful dark wizards ever named Zeref.

They were shocked by this except for Y/n since he doesn't know who Zeref is but he let's Erza to continue.

Erza: In order to complete it, they needed people to build it so they destroy a lot of village across Earthland and kidnapped everyone including the children as well. I....was one of those children who was taking as a slave to make this tower. It was a nightmare as we kid but without the friends I made here, I wouldn't have make it. Those people who kidnapped me are these friends and they usually call me sister since we live here in a young age. One of them was a boy named Jellal. Who show to never give up and he was determined to escape but....one day.....they took him and after they took him I lead a rebellion to stop this for good. I lost a lot of people and even those I've gone close to. Soon I lead them all to victory and split off with the group to find Jellal but....when I found him....he changed. What ever they did it to him, he wasn't the same person I knew him to be.

They were shocked by this and know what happen next but still this shaking Erza when Y/n hugs Erza which surprised Erza but hugs him back.

Y/n: I'm so sorry what you and the rest of your old friends have to go through. It must be hard living in this shitty tower for all your life and being used as a slave.

Erza: It's fine Y/n and....thank you for understanding.

They broke off the hug with Y/n nod to her which Erza nods back with a little blush on her and then Y/n asked.

Y/n: Still I have one question. Who is this Zeref?

Lucy: Zeref is one of the most powerful wizards ever within Earthland. I think i remember Lullaby was made by Zeref.

Erza: Yes and I believe Deliora was also created from the book of Zeref as well.

Y/n: The  why dose Jellal want to bring back a person that wnat to spread darkness and destruction all across the planet?