Chapter 8: The guild war

We see Y/n outside of Porlyusica's place while Bisca and Alzack were inside with Porlyusica and it turns out during Y/n and Ur's mission to save Lucy, Makarov was beaten hardly and that forced the guild members to fall back and know Y/n is waiting to hear the news when Bisca and Alzack quickly came out after Porlyusica yell them to get out and they fell down the steps.

They were on the ground and slowly stand up while Y/n walks up to them.

Y/n: She really hate humans. I don't understand why she hates humans even though she is one?

Alzack: It's a very long story.

Y/n: Right. So how is he?

Bisca: She said Makarov's magic was drained and it made him unavailable to fight for a while.

Y/n: Damn. I'm sorry for not being there I just....have a feeling Phantom was up to something.

Alzack: Don't blame yourself. You made a wise decision to stay and keep an eye at the guild.

Bisca: Now we know Lucy is there target we should find a way to counter attack them without Makarov.

Y/n: We will win this war. Trust me, even if with orwitgoit Makarov we can win this with or without him. He can do this.

They nod but Y/n knows they were not sure by this. Y/n has faced war and he can stop a simple guild war but he knows Fairy Tail never been in war before for years and this guild ain't sure they can win this one.

(Later)

They return back to the guild and see other members getting ready for their counter attack on Phantom. Thanks to Ur and Y/n they now know where their main base is and they know where to strike.

Y/n looks around and this gives him flashbacks of UNSC soldiers planning their attack before going into battle against the Covenant.

Ur: Y/n.

He looks over to see Ur walking up to him and Y/n turns to her and asked.

Y/n: What's the situation?

Ur: Not good. Even if we have enough equipment to make a counter attack but there is still other guild members that are still injured and can be able to fight for a while.

Y/n: I see. What about the magic council?

Ur: We tried. They ain't responding.

Y/n: Those cowards. Are they there to stop this from happening?

Ur: Mirajane try to contact Mystogan but he isn't responding.

Y/n: Where is Erza?

Ur: Taking a shower but I think she might be ashame because she fail to protect Makarov.

Y/n looks down and hopes that Erza will be better. He looks over and walks over to Lucy who was sitting at the corner with Natsu, Happy, Gray and Elfman. He walks up to her and ask her.

Y/n: You okay Lucy?

She nods but Y/n knows she is not. He bend down to her and told her.

Y/n: Things will be alright you can trust me.

Lucy: I know.

Elfman: You shouldn't bad about yourself for what has happen. A real man never feels bad.

Gray: Can you give her a rest.

Happy: I must say I was surprised when Y/n told us what happened. Why didn't you tell us Lucy?

Lucy: I didn't mean to keep this secret from all of you. I just wanna get away the life that was destroyed because of my father. He never cared about me all my life and know he wants me back right now. He is suck a jerk. But....if I haven't run away in the first place....none kd this wouldn't have happen.