Chapter 27: Spartans will do anything to save someone

The sun was was about to set down as we see a few marines on the edge of the cliff still on the search on the rest while we see Wendy and Carla sat behind of a rock with Wendy looking down on the floor and feel ashamed when Brielle sat down next to Wendy and hand her a bottle of water.

Brielle: Here. You two might be thirsty.

Wendy: Thank you.

She takes the water bottle and takes a drink while Brielle hands a small one to Carla which she refused so Brielle puts it away just in case she changes her mind.

Wendy: I'm a coward. I let everyone done and there was nothing for me to do.

Carla: You shouldn't blame yourself Wendy.

Brielle: She's right. You weren't useless on this mission.

Wendy: Yes I was.

Brielle: (smirk) Oh come on Wendy. Don't let this blame yourself thing pull you down. Just remember, your a wizard but not just a wizard but both a dragon slayer and a healer wizard. Your probably be powerful then Natsu of possible.

Wendy: I guess.

Brielle: Say mind telling us about this Jellal guy?

Carla: I agree, I never know you knew Jellal?

Wendy: It was a long time ago. When I was a child he was the one who found me and help me to take me to a guild. We thought we be there together but...he drop me off to the cait shelter guild and I never seen him again.

Brielle: Just like that? Weird.

Wendy: Yeah. There is some talk that he was apart of the magic council and he did some bad stuff.

Brielle: That's what Y/n told us.

Wendy: I don't believe it. I know there is still some good within him and I just hope he can realise what he is doing and help us.

Brielle: That would be lucky.

Marine: Ma'am!

The three look over as Brielle stood up and see two Maarine's with Ur on their arms and judging by her wounds she looked injured as Brielle rushes over to her as they set her done.

Brielle: What happened to her?!

Marine: We just spotted her walking through the woods and then passed out when she spotted us.

Brielle: Wendy!

Wendy: On it.

Wendy dose her work while another Marine holding a data pad told Brielle.

Marine 2: Ma'am there is something large coming up here.

Brielle: Where?

Carla: There.

Brielle turned to Calra who is looking out of the veiw as Brielle walks next to Carla and was shocked to see what she is seeing in the distances.