Chapter 18: A battle royal of Fairy Tail

It was a nice day in Magnolia as we see people putting up decorations for the Harvest festival as many people were exited for it to started. We see Y/n and Lucy walking down the street with Lucy holding a bag filled with clothes while Y/n walks beside her without his Spartan armor as he looks around and said to Lucy.

Y/n: Seems like this is gonna be a  great festival.

Lucy: (smile) Yeah this is gonna be great. Have you ever been one before?

Y/n: (smile) No but this will be my first time. Can't wait.

Lucy: (smile) Awesome.

Y/n: So what's with the clothes you've bring?

Lucy: There is a Fairy Tail pretty competition and who ever wins will get a lot of money. I'm gonna try to win so I can pay off the rent.

Y/n: (smile) Sounds fun. I wish you good luck Lucy and hope you win.

Lucy: (giggle) Thanks, maybe if I have some money left we can go out somewhere special.

Y/n: (smile) Sure I like that idea.

Lucy smiled once more as they arrived at the guild and once inside they see all the guys near the stage waiting for the show to start. Lucy walks off while Y/n spotted Ur talking to Violet so he walks over and sat with them.

Y/n: (smile) Hey there you two, what are you two talking about?

Ur: (smile) Just Violet is telling me how she completed a mission solo and it was amazing.

Violet: (smile) It was nothing really. I also stick to the shadows and pick off targets.

Ur: (smile) Yeah but in a badass way. Man, I wish I can see that in action.

Violet: (smirk) Maybe someday.

Y/n: I thought you two will take part of the pretty competition?

Violet: I'm not much as a fan of getting dress. It's fun but I rather watch.

Ur: I wasn't bothered gonna try pick some clothes to use for the competition. Hard work.

Y/n: (smile) Guess so. So Violet were is the rest of the troops?

Violet: At our base. It's not much but it will do. We have left over Pelicans and other vehicles and weapons.

Y/n: Just as long we have the fire power against any threat, we should be fine including the rest of Earthland.

Violet: Yeah, do you think the Banished might attack here?

Ur: (smirk) Not a chance. If they dare they will be wiped out with Y/n's Fairy law blast.

Violet: Fairy law blast?

Y/n: It's a long story but I'll explain when we have time.

Max: Is everyone ready for this years Fairy Tail pretty competition!

Everyone cheered while Y/n, Violet and Ur turn to see that the competition is about to beging with Max on stage as he also calls out.

Max: Our first pretty girl is new around here but not afraid to wash us away. Let's give it up with Juvia!

Then Juvia comes on stage wearing her swimming bikini as she waves at everyone but especially Y/n while everyone cheered while Violet rolled her eyes and said.

Violet: Even in this world there is still creeps around here.

Y/n: (smile) Light it up Commander, it's just a show were everyone can sit back and relax.