Chapter 39: Welcome home Lisanna (Lemon)

We see Y/n at Landyn's office as he tells him what he have been through while being trapped in Edolas and to have proof he show him helmet footage of Edolas and the battle he and his friends have faced. Landyn watched the footage in surprise as he continues watching the footage and as soon the footage ends Landyn turns to Y/n and ask him.

Landyn: So now we have these so call Exceeds living among the planet now?

Y/n: Yes sir. One of them by then name of Lily is now a member of Fairy Tail but that's not all. Lisanna, a guild member who died years back turns out to be teleported into Edolas and I believed this other Jellal who is mystogan is also from Edolas as well.

Landyn: I see. So you get to tell me that over the pass few years this portal by the name of Anima pulls those from Earthland into Edolas while also shoots out anyone from Edolas is that right?

Y/n: Yes sir.

Landyn: Well this is shocking news.

He then leave his desk and walk towards and black wall which suddenly it opens and it blinds them with light a bit. Soon we see a huge UNSC base with Pelicans, Hornets and Falcons flying while many bunkers for Marines to rest while some were marching through the base.

Landyn: Who knows how many people that were from Edolas and end up here or some from Earthland will one day end up on Edolas.

Y/n: It's not much as a threat.

Landyn: I know that but who knows how long until this would happen again. We just need to be ready when that comes.

Y/n: So what are you thinking?

Landyn: Well this might involve about that Dimensional slip space drive. We might use it to make some sort a portal to connect to Edolas without the need of Anima.

Y/n: Guess so. Still we're left with more questions then answers. If there is a Earthland and Edolas then.....how many other worlds did the Forerunner made?

Landyn:......That's has to wait for another time. Right now you should get some rest Spartan, I heard your guild is holding off a welcome party to celebrate Lisanna's sudden return.

Y/n: Yes sir.

He turns and leaves the room while Landyn looks a the veiw as he wonders what worlds have the ancient makers have made.

(Later)

Y/n arrived back at the guild and he sees everyone enjoying the party as they celebrated Lisanna's return. Y/n smiles while he requip his Spartan armor to his normal clothes.

Y/n: (thought) Have to admit its good to have my magic back.

Lucy: (smile) Hey Y/n!

He turn to see both Lucy and Levy walk up to him as Levy ask him.

Levy: So how did it go?

Y/n: I told Landyn what happened and it was all settled.

Lucy: (smile) That's good to hear. Still I'm glad Elfman and Mirajane have Lisanna back.

Levy: (smile) We're all glad. Who knew she was in another world.

Y/n: (smirk) Well being trapped into another universe is kinda comic cliche type od thing.

Levy: What do you mean?

Y/n: (smirk) In our world, Hero's or villains will at first die but soon to reveal to be still alive or come back to life. Either brought back to life by science or magic, in a different dimension, a clone or time travel stuff.

Levy: (surprised) Huh that's crazy.

Y/n: (smirk) You can say that again. The only comic series that did all that is either Marvel or DC, maybe DC done it a bit too much.