Chapter 32: The world of Edolas

It was a nice day as we over look at the UNSC siren base ad we see Y/n walking through the halls just only wearing his normal clothes as he walk through the base while looking for someone and soon enters the shooting range and was a bit surprised to see Erza looking at the DMR and look at the target range and aim down the scope of the DMR and fire a singal shot and aim the target in the head. This surprised Y/n a bit so he walked over to her while he said to her.

Y/n: (smile) Nice shot. Guess you got some lessons with some marines or other Spartans?

Erza: (smile) Yeah. At first it was pretty hard to aim but soon I've got a handle out of it.

Y/n: (smile) Sounds good.

Erza: (smile) Yeah but still, I rather use my powers rather then fire range weaponry.

Y/n: (smile) I respect that.

Erza hands over the DMR to Y/n which he takes it and pits it back on the shelf and once that he stood there for a bit until  he turn to Erza and ask her.

Y/n: Hey, can i talk to you about something?

Erza: Sure is everything alright?

Y/n: Yeah things are good but.....I've been thinking reviving Fireteam: Eagle Strike with a new team of Spartans.

Erza: (surprised) Really? Who be apart of your new team?

Y/n: Leo, Rex, Brielle, Iris, Alaia and Saie. I figured I can ask to join in my revive team.

Erza: (smile) That sounds like a great idea.

Y/n: I think so as well but that means I have to be leader which.....I don't know if I can. I mean, how can you lead your team into battle?

Erza: Well I'm not much as a leader to Natsu and the rest but I do act like a leader just so Natsu and Gray won't argue and fight each other. Okay now I think about it, maybe I do act like a leader to all while Makarov isn't around.

Y/n: (chuckle) I think so as well.

She giggle while she place a hand on his shoulder and look at him and tell him.

Erza: But when things are seemed to be lost and I don't know what to do, you've also taking up the roll as leader as well. Remember how you give an inspired speech during our war against Phantom and lead us into battle.

Y/n: Yeah but-

Erza: (smile) But nothing. We were all hopless with the lost of our master but you didn't. You told us to never give up and when ever things seems hopless for me or anynof us, we will always remember your speech and how you told us to never guve up, even if odds are against us. You lead us and in the end we won because of you inspired us to never give up. So I believe that you can lead your new team as thenew Fireteam: Eage strike and be the best squad leader in your group.

Y/n looks at Erza in surprise which he smiled and kiss her on the lips which she kiss him back. After a long second they stop and look at each other.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks Erza. I guess I really need to forget the guilt that has been dragging me down after my teammates death.

Erza: (smile) You shouldn't blame yourself for them. That is in the past, now....you can make your own future along with your new team and....with us.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah your right. So, shall we check up the rrst at the guild.

Erza: (smile) Of course.

The two head out of the shooting range and walk together with Erza wrap her arms around Y/n's arm which she give him a cute warm smile which he smile back as they heaf to the guild to see what has been happening and hope Natsu and Gray ain't fighting each other once they arrive.