Chapter 37: Last stand

The huge Lacrima island is making it's way towards the Exceeds home island and soon it will crash and make a huge explosion that will kill both fairy Tail and the Exceeds. On the Lacrima island we see Leo, Rex, Gajeel and Happy battle a Edolas Knight named Lily as Rex charge towards him as he fire his twin pistols at him but  his armor bounce off the armor while Rex gets close and land a a few blows at Lily as he strike a blow at his stomach and headbutted him I the head which cost Lily to step back.

Then Gajeel leap over and land a strike and was about to land a strike at Lily but he dodged it as he slids to the left. Then he quickly turn around and grab the barrel of Leo's shotgun and snatch it out of his hand and kicks Leo, sending him flying and rolling towards the edge when Happy came down and managed to stop his rolls before he rolls off the cliff.

Happy: I got you.

Leo: Thanks for that Happy.

They get up and see the Lacrima island getting close to the Exceeds so Leo turns to the others and tell them.

Leo: We're running out of time! The island is about to crash any second now!

Rex: We have to stop it before it's too late.

Lily: There is no way to stop it!

Then he grabs Rex by the neck while he blocks Gajeel's strike as the two stare at each other while Lily tells them.

Lily: Soon the island will crash and our goal will be complete.

Rex: So you be willing to kill your own kind for the sake of your king?

Lily:.......

Rex: You must understand that your king doesn't give a crap about your race and only wants to kill them all in hopes to bring magic to this land. Do you wish to watch thousands of Exceeds all die within seconds, or you wish to help your kind and fight with us to take down the king.

Lily stare at him and back to the Exceeds island as he thinks about this until the island they were on suddenly slows down and then stop inches from the Exceeds island.

Gajeel: It stopped?

Happy: How?

Natsu: Hey, you guys!

They Leo and Happy look down at the edge of the cliff and see Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Coco, Ur, Y/n, Benjamin, Iris, Alaia, Saie Brielle and most UNSC marines as Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray and Coco tries to push the Lacrima island back along with the large blue creature while Y/n and the others cover them in case the Edolas knights would come for them.

Leo: Good to see you all again.

Lucy: (smile) Same to you.

Coco: We're gonna save the Exceeds no matter what Lily. We're still friends after all so I won't let you or your Exceed friends die right here, right now.

Lily is surprised while he turn to Rex still grabbing his throat and then he let's him go as Rex drops onto the ground with his feet and stood up as Lily nodes to him ehile Rex nodes back.

Gajeel stands down as he, Happy and Lily rushed over to help Natsu and the others while Leo and Rex leap over to Y/n and the others as they landed and rush up to them.

Leo: You think it?

Brielle: If we have explosions we can destroy the chains.

Benjamin: We have some rocket launchers that we can use.

Y/n: Then get them out. Target at the chain.

Benjamin: You heard the men, get a move on!

The marines node and ready the rocket launchers and they fire at the chains which there was a few explosions but didn't do much damage to it.