Chapter 19: Fear the demon within

The Fairy Tail battle royal still continues with each guild member within Fairy tail facing each other within Magnolia streets fighting in order to save the girls that were turned inro stone. But not all are fighting each other.

We see Erza and Y/n facing off against Evergreen as we see Y/n taking Erza's hand and taking her into the air with his jetpack while Evergreen was floating above them. Y/n tossed Erza towards Evergreen and Erza slices her Fairy wings that cost her to fall but she grabs Y/n and the two crash onto the roof with a thud.

Erza: Y/n!

Erza lands on the roof and turns to see Y/n standing up and blocking Evergreen's kicks and punches while he active his engery shield that cost her to punch at the engeey shield snd hurt her hand.

Then Erza thtow her sword whole Evergreen step back and the Sword nearly hits her but stab her clothes and pinned her to the wall while Y/n walks up to her and demands.

Y/n: Let the girls go Evergreen and tell us where Laxus is?

Evergreen: (smirk) So you can beat him? No way a Spartan like you would ever stand a chance against him.

Y/n: Just do what I say.

Evergreen: (smirk) I will but there is one magic you should know about.

Y/n: And what's that?

Evergreen: Erza! Do me a favour and beat this fool!

Without word, Erza start to walk towards them which Y/n turns to her in complete shock.

Y/n: Erza? Erza what are you doing?

Evergreen: (smirk) Even if she is free from my spell I can control her and now she is my slave. Now, destroy him Erza.

Erza walks up to Y/n and the two stare at each other as Erza pulled back her fist Y/n can't believe thsinis happening while Erza throws her punch and Y/n shut his eyes for the punch. But then he realised he didn't get hit so he open his eyes only to see Evergreen get punched in the face instead.

Erza: Stop your bluffing and just do it already.

Evergreen: Okay fine. You both win.

Y/n:......Erza....did you try to scare me?

Erza: (giggle) Maybe.

Y/n: (chuckle) Erza you maybe one scary girl but I love my scary girl.

She smirks while back at the guild we see Lucy, Mirajane, Juvia, Levy, Cana and Bisca free from Evergreen spell while we see Makarov, Gajeel, Happy, Natsu and Violet along with her UNSC troops there and they were surprised that the girls are free.

Happy: (smile) Yay Y/n amd Erza did it!

Violet: Huh well that was unsuspected.

Makarov: Are you girls alright?

Lucy: Yeah I'm fine but where is everyone?

Makarov: I'll explain everything.

Meanwhile we cut back to Erza and Y/n on the roof seeing explosions in the distance while Erza sigh to herself and said.

Erza: This is gonna take a while to clean this mess up.

Y/n: Agree, let's hope the citizens believe this battle royal is part of the festival.

Erza: Hope so. Don't want eneyone to panic about all of this.

Y/n:.......Say Erza, how did you break free?

Erza: I don't know actually. It's maybe to do with my eye but I don't know.

Y/n: (smile) Still good to have you back.