Chapter 28: We must say goodbye to those we care for

The control room within Nirvana were clear as we see Y/n, Violet, Alaia and Andrew along with the marines as dead hodges of Banished troops are seen on the ground while Violet place doe explosion charges onto the table as they gather around the table as Violet tells them.

Violet: These charges will be enough to blow a lacrima Crystal and bring this place down once and for all.

Andrew: We onky have six so we have to make this count.

Y/n: Agree. This is our final push, we can give this to the marines and they will give each of them to Wendy, Ichiya and Erza once they get to them. Remember we can't allow the Banished and Oracion Seis to win this, this must end now.

Natsu: (smirk) Agree man.

Then Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Happy came in badly injured with Gray and Lucy being carried by marine medics as they approach them.

Y/n: You four sure you can take this?

Natsu: (smirk) Sure thing man. Just leave this to us.

Y/n: Okay. I'll take the first lacrima with Natsu.

Gray: I'll take Violet and Andrew and take care the second lacrima.

Lucy: Me, Alaia and Happy will go for the third then. Let's just hope Zero isn't there.

Y/n: Guess that leaves three other lacrimas. Let's hope Erza, Ichiya and Wendy will handle them along with some back on their way. Alright everyone, LET'S MOVE OUT!

They each grab explosion charges and they split up and make their way to each Lacrima core to set up the explosion and we Nirvana once and for all.

(A while later)

We see Natsu, Y/n and some marines behind making their way through the hall of Nirvana scanning he area for a ambush. Natsu places a hand on a wall as Y/n turn his head to him.

Y/n: You okay?

Natsu: I'm good. No need to worry man.

Y/n nods to him and they keep on moving. After a while they arrived to the first core and at first they were lucky because they don't see any Banished troops anywhere but then A guy with red eyes and long white hair appears in front of them as he looks at them with a smirk.

Natsu: That's him for sure.

Y/n: I see.

Zero: (smirk) I must say Spartan, I never met a person to manage to stop a blast from Nirvana. You must be very powerful.

Y/n: There is more that you don't know about me Zero.

He slide his rifle at his back and pulls out both his enegry sword and shield and actives them while Natsu step up beside him while the Marines stay back and let them deal with Zero while they arm the explosion.

Zero smirks and he first ry to hit Natsu with his powerful dark attack but Y/n came in front of Zero and blast it with his enegry shield and then use his lighting magic on his engery sword and charge at Zero and swings his blade at him as Zero dodges it as he step to the side.

Then Natsu leaps up while his first burst into flames to land a blow to him but Zero reach out his hand in front of Natsu and fire a dark magic at Natsu that sent Natsu flying but then Y/n tackle him with his shield and he swope his sword to his pistol and fire a few shots at him but he dodges the bullets and then wave his hand up in the hand while Y/n's body suddenly locked inro place as he was lifted to the air.

Zero see a few marines arming the bomb but he summon creatures which they appear behind them and the marines were killed while Zero drags Y/n forward towards Zero as the two were face to face to each other.