Chapter 13: A mysterious past of a certain guild member

At the beach near Magnolia we see Y/n and Jet having a race with Y/n using a Ghost that he took from the Banished to catch up with Jet and we see them racing along the beach shore while Droy and Levy are see in the end waiting for them and see who is the fastest.

After a while Jet gotten the upper hand and made it first while Y/n was last. Jet stop himself seeing that he never gone that fast before while Y/n stop his ghost and leaps out of it while Jet cheers to himself while walking up to Y/n.

Jet: (smirk) Looks like I won. Your owning me a drink.

Y/n: (chuckle) Guess I have no choice then. Well the deal is a deal.

Droy: (smile) That was very impressive you two.

Levy and Droy walks up to them with Levy walks up to the Ghost and looks at it.

Levy: This is some technically you've brought back from a mission with the magic council.

Y/n: Decade to keep it so I can go on missions a lot more faster instead of walking all the time.

Jet: So you think these so call "Banished" might invade here?

Y/n: Hope not. Just as long we destroy as much landing camps as we can, they should not invade.

Jet: (smile) Well at least that's go. We're heading back to the guild and remember, your owning us a drink.

Y/n smirks while Jet and Droy walks off while Y/n turns to Levy and see she is troubled by something while looking at the Ghost so he bend doen to her and ask.

Y/n: Is there something wrong?

Levy: It's nothing it's just that........Gajeel have gotten the upper hand and easily beat us. None of this would have happened if we have been stronger.

Y/n: If it's about what Laxus is saying then ignore him. He's just a jerk that doesn't know what Makarov is seeing.

Levy: I know but you know Makarov can't be a guild master forever you know right? He will be force to retire some day.

Y/n knows this but he place a hand on her shoulder and tells her.

Y/n: Even if that happens I won't let him bully anyone because of his strength. Besides, why would anyone listen to him, he's a jerk so who really wanna follow him.

Levy: (smile) Guess so. But you will protect us right?

Y/n: (smile) Of course. A Spartan never let anyone be alone. That's a promise.

Levy smiles while she blushes and counted feel her heart skip a beat a little and soon they hear off with Y/n taking the Ghost to the guild and soon they arrive back and people were looking at Gray and Natsu arguing each other and see the group came back from their job.

Y/n sighs while he shake his head and walks up to Ur and ask her.

Y/n: What are they arguing this time?

Ur: Apparently there was a pillor fight after their mission and now they are arguing about.

Y/n: Pillow fight?

Happy: We want to Balasam Village to take a break and there was a large pillow fight.

Y/n: Shit wish I was there, I heard that place is pretty cool.

Ur: (smirk) I'm still surprised that barely destroy the hotel they stay at, usually Makarov will have a heart attack when he sees the damage bills he has to pay.

Y/n: Don't blame him.

They stand there and watch them argue until the two turn to Lucy and asked her.