Chapter 44: The Trail at Tenrou Island

At the UNSC base we see the marines gathered for a important announcement as we see all marines gathered to see what is important announcement. Y/n and a couple of Spartans were at front as a UNSC commander name Erik stood in the middle as Erik begins to say.

Erik: Marines! I understand that some of yous are new and never fought along side wizards in combat yet. Well today that is about to change. With Makarov permission, he's allow to have a small marine force to go to Tenerou Island and over see the trail and getting along with the wizards. This trails is very important to the wizards so whatever you do, do not mess up. Not only that but we need to keep an eye on Banished forces. Although Makarov told us the Island is unknown by all, there is still a chance for a Banished attack so we need to be ready for anything. With that board within your Pelicans and let's move out!

Marines: Sir yes sir!

And so the marines board each Pelican as Y/n make his way over while Rex came up next to him.

Rex: What do you think the Island will be like once we head there?

Y/n: One way to find out.

Rex: Yeah. Your not taking part of the trail?

Y/n: Nah I rather not. Besides don't really much care about getting and S-class rank since we already go on high-rise missions.

Rex: True. You think the Banished might show up?

Y/n: Surprisingly they haven't shown up for a long time. It's almost like they all disappeared.

Rex: Well let's keep it that way.

The two of them board the Pelican and once inside the Pelicans take off and once off the ground and into the sky they fly off to Tenou Island.

(Sometime later)

We see the Pelican flying over the ocean and inside we see the marines getting hit by the heat and they are sweating. They give out drinks of water to cool them down while Y/n, Rex and other Spartans in each Pelican doesn't need water since their armor cooling system cools them down.

The marines begin to talk to each other and debating who will win the trail. Soon they started to place bets on their wizards taking part of the trail. Y/n just simply chuckle seeing things are peaceful and nice.

Male pilot: (radio) Ladies shd Gentlemen, we are approaching Tenrou Island right now.

Y/n make his way to the pock pit and once there he is amazed of the Island. It looked like a gaint tree as the Pelicans fly around the island as other marines and Spartans see with amazement.

Soon the Pelicans make landing and they deploy out of the Pelicans with the Spartans in front while marines behind them. They make their way through the tress and bushes as the marines are amazed how big the place really is. Soon they arrive at the spot and Y/n tells the marines.

Y/n: Alright marines set up this camp and Mira will award you all for you hard work.

They cheered and begin working hard then ever. Y/n let's out a chuckle and then he looks around the forest and is amazed himself to see how mysterious yet beautiful Tenrou Island is.

Brielle: Wish there was something to do here. This is boring.

Then Brielle came over along side Iris, Saie and Alaia as Brielle finds it to be boring.

Alaia: (smile) Oh come on it would be fun. Its like a vacation.

Brielle: The only vacation I want is a large battle zone with something to fight.

Rex: So what should we do?

Y/n: Well Leo is gone looking around the Island for anything so I guess we do the same. Regroup here once Makarov is here.