Chapter 20: Fairy Tail are together ane strong

The battle still continues in the streets of Magnolia ad we see civilians rushing as Brutes march through the streets shooting down any human they see while they laugh to see human run off like cowards.

Then suddenly a sniper shot kills the first brute and the rest of the Banished troops see Violet and her UNSC forces up ahead with their tank as a Gunner fire a shot and blows up a few Banished troops while Violet and the rrst of the UNSC forces open fire at the Banished troops.

The Banished troops gets pulled back as Violet fires her DMR just as Levy rushes over to her while Violet takes cover and sees Levy.

Violet: What the heck are you doing here Levy? This ain't safe.

Levy: I need to get to Laxus, its about Makarov he needs to know.

Violet: Well good luck trying to get through with them.

Levy looks over to see the Banished troops and looks back to Violet.

Levy: Still he needs to know.

Violet was silent trying to think of something to get pass when suddenly a fuel rode blast hits the Banished troops and they look up to see a Banished Banshee flying down and open fire at the Banished troops from the ground.

Then one grunt with a fuel rode cannon fires a shot and hits the banshees wings but the person leaps out and allows the banshee to crash into the Banished troops and take them all out. They see Y/n crash on the ground, landing of his feet as he stood up and pulls out his rifle and turns to Violet and Levy.

Levy: (smile) Y/n!

Violet: (smirk) Nice landing sir.

Y/n: Thanks but this fight ain't over yet, we need to deal with the thunder Palaces.

Violet: I agree sir but we don't have enough tanks to blow them all out of the sky.

Levy: Not to mention they strike on anyone that destroy one of them.

Y/n: Agree. There has to be a way.

Warren: Hello, dose anyone hear me?

They were surprised to hear Warren but not through their coms but in their heads.

Violet: Okay I must be going insane because I hear a voice in my head.

Levy: Me too.

Y/n: That must be Warren using his psychic to contact us to call us.

Violet: That's cool.....I think?

Y/n: We hear you Warten, what about everyone else?

Wakaba: I'm here as well.

Nab: Same here bit what are those things that just attacked me?

Macao: No kidding, their like Vulcans but smaller and meaner.

Lucy: Well at least they're not.

Y/n: (smile) Good to hear your voice Lucy.

Lucy: Same to you.

Happy: I'm here as well.

Warren: Listen guys, we don't have long before Laxus with use the thunder Palace to take out the whole town of Magnolia.

Laki: Why would he do that?

Jet: First he join up with those things and now this? He must be really insane now.

Warren: I know but we don't have learn until Laxus will use them, we must work together and destroy them.

Y/n: I agree with Warren, we gonna work together and-