Chapter 16: Die for those you care for

We see Tessa walking through the halls heading to Seigrain's office to see if she could find any clues that she can find to see what he is planning.

Once there she slowly opens the door and peaks inside to see no one so he shuts the door behind him and make his way inside the room and looked around.

Tessa: Okay Seigrain, what are you hiding in here.

She looks around the room trying to find anything that looks suspicious. She check everywhere trying to find anything and after a while she lend on the desk and breath a sigh. She was about to leave when she felt like a button underneath the table which she bend down and see a button.

Tessa: (thought) Bingo.

She pushes it and a secret draw opens up on the table and when she looks through the draw she sees a book which she takes out and opens it and read through it.

Tessa: (shocked) My god! This.....this can't be!

She closes the book and rushes out of thr room to tell the guards the news and they head off to arrest Seigrain ans stop the fire of the etherion cannon before it is too late.

(Meanwhile)

We see Jellal looking at the Etherion cannon within the lacrima and see it is almost ready to fire. He smirks as he turn away the lacrima while he said to himself.

Jellal: It seems my plan is almost complete. Soon the world will changed forever and we can begin our journey to the heavens. If only Erza would be here to see this wonderful achievement.

Y/n: Hey buddy.

Jellal turns but was quickly punched in the face by Y/n and fell onto the ground. Y/n stand over him while Erza came into veiw and pointed her blade at Jellal which Jellal smirks to see Erza.

Erza: You may have captured me and managed to gain control of this tower but there is one thing missing in order for you to active it.

Jellal: Oh and what would it be Erza?

Erza: Magic. You needed a lot of magic in order to active the tower of heaven but we realise that this tower has none. Why bring me here if you don't have any magic.

Jellal just smirks to himself while Y/n looks back at the lacrima to see it about to fire which he asked Erza.

Y/n: You got a plan to stop this cannon from firing?

Erza turns to the Lacrima and nods to Y/n.

Erza: I may have stopped a Jupiter cannon before, I can't stop this one.

Y/n: And it be too late for us to escape if we get out of here. So I guess this might be it.

Erza: I believe so.

The Etherion cannon is now charging up while Lucy and the rest make their escape except for Natsu and Simon who were still in the tower. While this is happening, Y/n sighs to himself and tells her.

Y/n: Well at least we will die for what we fought for.

Erza: Indeed. Y/n.

Y/n turns to her and then she hugs him which Y/n hugs her back while Erza smiled and tells Y/n.

Erza: (smile) Thank you for everything and tyank you for making me happy.

Y/n: (smile) Sure. No problem Erza.

Soon the Etherion cannon fires and hits the tower of heaven that cist waves which Juvia use her water magic to surround the boat within a bobble to protect the board from the waves.