Chapter 42: A sunflower vacation (lemon)

We see the UNSC base as we see a few marines playing some basketball at the basketball court as they were hitting some scores while moving about as they cheered in each score they take and having some fun. Then one of the marines throws the ball to long and the ball hits on Natsu where he is with Gray, Happy, Lisanna and Elfman.

Male marine: Sorry about that!

The ball came off of Natsu's head as Gray soon burst out laughing while Lisanna walk over to Natsu.

Lisanna: You okay Natsu?

Natsu: Yeah I'm okay. Just what in the world is that?

Happy: Looks to me you got hit by a ball.

Natsu sees the ball and pick it up as three marines came over to them.

Male marine 1: Sorry about that sir. We were just having a basketball match.

Natsu: A what now?

Happy: What's that?

Lisanna: You guys know basketball?

Elfman: Not to me.

Gray: Isn't that one of those sports you used to play in your world?

Male Marine 2: Yeah, we form up into each teams and try to shoot the ball into the hop inside the court.

Natsu: (smirk) That sounds like fun. Let me join in!

Natsu jumps up really air as the ball on his hand burst into flames and he lands a hit onto the hoop which blows up, shocking the marines as Natsu smirk and said.

Natsu: (smirk) That was easy!

Happy: (smile) Nice shot!

Gray: (sigh) You idiot.

Brielle: Did I hear explosions?

Then Brielle and Iris came up to them which they turn to then.

Gray: Oh hey there you two. What are you two doing?

Iris: Nothing much. We have been training and testing on some new gears that the UNSC researcher made.

Brielle: It's boring. When I heard a explosion I thought we can get some action but nope. What a shame.

Iris: Say where is Y/n?

Lisanna: I think him and Mira are taking week vacation at a nice area called sunflower mountain. I heard that place is soo beautiful and life like.

Iris: You don't say.

Then Natsu came over to them and said.

Natsu: Man I'm bored, there's nothing to do but standing around and talking. Where is the action?

Brielle: Same! Say you like fighting right? Hows about we right? Winner gets a free meal.

Natsu: (smirk) Now your talking! I'm all fired up!

And so they go at it as everyone watched this as they couldn't believe they are started to fight.

Gray: I thought Spartans are suppose to be serious.

Iris: Not all of them. Not all of them.

(Meanwhile)

We see Sunflower mountain where we see the mountain covered with Sunflowers as we see Y/n looking at the flowers around him and smelling them. It smells pretty nice as he walk through the tall Sunflowers as he soon finds Mirajane there as she turn to see him.

 It smells pretty nice as he walk through the tall Sunflowers as he soon finds Mirajane there as she turn to see him