Chapter 14: Unsuspected guest

It was the afternoon and we see Y/n within his hotel room at Akane beach along with Natsu, Happy, Gray, Lucy and Erza as they are enjoying their time there. Y/n is on a table working on something before he heads down to join everyone else at the casinos to play some games.

Y/n: Almost done annnnnnddddd done!

He place it on his wrist and he looks at it for a second before turning to his pistol and pulls out his new device that is on his wrist and fire a grabbgle which grabs the pistol and pulls towards Y/n and soon he quickly grab his pistol.

He smirks as he look at his grabble that he have been making and now it's working perfectly. He hears a knock at the door so he slide his pistol away into his pants and walks over and opens the door to see both Lucy and Erza wearing fancy dresses including Y/n sho is also ready to head done.

Y/n: (surprised) Whoa, you two look pretty.

Lucy: (smile) Thanks your so kind.

Erza: (smile) You look great as well.

Y/n: (smirk) Thanks, feels like I'm the President.

They share a laughter before Y/n shut his door and the trio head down the casino to have some fun. After a while they arrive there and see tons of people there wearing fancy suits and trying to win some money.

Y/n: Man this casino is trice as larger then the once on my world.

Lucy: I can't imagine there is a lot of them in each planet where you are.

Y/n: Yeah, in fact Los Vegas is still one of the famous Casino places till this day. Heck, it's even a large city so anywhere you go is all games and bets.

Lucy: (surprised) That must be large.

Erza: (smile) You go hang out with the guys while we try to earn some money at the second floor.

Y/n: I wish you both luck then. Stay save.

They nod and Y/n walks into the crowd and looks around for either Gray or Natsu and Happy as he wonder through the crowd. Soon he come across Natsu and Happy argue to a worker about a machine so he get in between them and asked Natsu and Happy.

Y/n: Is there any problem that I might fix?

Natsu: (anger) Yeah! This stupid machine didn't give us the number we wanted!

Happy: (anger) so unfair!

Male woker: I'm sorry for that sir. May you want to try it again?

Natsu: (anger) No!

Y/n: Calm down you two, it doesn't look that hard.

Natsu: (anger) Oh yeah! How about you try it then!

Y/n: Um okay I guess.

He walks over to the machine and looks through the numbers and after a while he chose 19 and the balls in there start to move around and after a while three balls appear in front of Y/n and all three show all three 19's. Soon a siren gose off for a winner which Natsu and Happy were stunned and have their jaws dropped while Y/n was given a lot of money from a woker.

Y/n: (thought) Well that was lucky.

Y/n just walks off to find Gray while Natsu and Happy complain more while Y/n shake his head follow by a sigh and soon find Gray not far and sit next to him while he is playing cards with a crowd of people.

Gray: (smirk) You show them to shut up for once.

Y/n: Yeah but at the same time I feel bad for them.