Chapter 30: A Spartan prison break (Part 1)

Wind blow the desert landscape with desert like hills around everywhere with small life crawling across the extreme heat of the desert. Everything is seemed quiet until two hornets fly over head as we see the two hornets fly through the desert heading to the location thanks to Tessa knowing about the area and where it is.

On one Hornet we see Rex, Leo and Briella on with two marine gunners on each side of the hornet while at the second we see Gajeel, Alasia and Y/n at the other as they are sent to break free the Spartans that were captured and make sure they will be safe.

Gajeel was feeling sick due to be on a vehicle while Y/n and Alaia see this as Alaia asked.

Alaia: Guess Natsu ain't the onky one with motion sickness. I wonder all dragon slayer have that weakness?

Y/n: I believe Wendy is the only one who isn't infected by it.

Alaia: Wonder why?

Y/n: No idea.

Rex: (radio) So why are we being Gajeel along then?

Y/n: Natsu can smell iron so we needed him in case we have to make our way in without gunsblazing.

Rex: (radio) Can he do that?!

Y/n: (smirk) Well if Natsu can smell fire and eat fire, why not Gajeel.

Rex: (radio) See your point.

Unsc pilot: (radio) Sir, we're approaching the landing zone.

Y/n: Copy that. Eveyrone, break times over, time to get there work.

Brielle: (radio) It's about time.

We see a UNSC camp site as the two hornets make their landing at each landing pad. Once landed they gone out with Alaia help Gajeel getting out of the hornet while the Spartans walk over to the lieutenant as he gives overs yo two marines and once they left Y/n and his Spartans approach him.

Y/n: What's the situation Lieutenant.

UNSC lieutenant: Sir Banished forces are pushing us back hard as we speak. They really don't want anyone to get near the prison at all cost.

Y/n: Anyway we can get in?

UNSC lieutenant: Well there is a cave that gose around their defenses but we lost connect to our squad when they enter the cave.

Y/n: Copy that Lieutenant, order your men to continue the battle while we investigate the cave and see what we can find.

UNSC lieutenant: Copy that Sir. I'll have a squad of marines to come with you right away.

The lieutenant left as Alaia and Gajeel catch up to them as Gajeel crackle his neck.

Gajeel: Man that was terrible. Hope I never get on those things again.

Leo: Well once our mission will be complete them maybe we will.

Gajeel: I rather walk then riding on that thing again!

Rex: Say Gajeel why do you offer to help us? Your not a type of guy to go on missions with some people?

Gajeel: Don't give me wrong I hate joining up with some people I hate. But.....I own you a favour for standing up for me Y/n.

Y/n was confused but then he remembered what happened with Droy, Jet and Laxus when he join the guild.

Gajeel: You may have beaten my ass when I was apart of Phantom but when you stood up for me from them I gonna say......I respect that.

Y/n: (smile) No problem Gajeel. Guess your not a iron jerk after all.

Gajeel: (anger) WHAT WAS THAT PUNK! YOU WANNA FIGHT!