Aftermath : Comforting Her.

Hello lovelies,
Hehe bhool toh nahi gye na mujhe?
Here is a surprise update for you❤

Ab kaisa laga it depends on you guys. I was feeling bored, so thought of writing you guys an update and I am here on wattpad for somedays, before going on a long hiatus.

Iss baar bhar bhar ke comments kar na warna Bondita ke tarah Mera mooh phool jayega, lol.

Do comment, pilij.

............................................................................

" Bondita..." Anirudh whispered seeing the condition of the room. He walked around saw everything broken and shattered. He looked at Bondita and saw her condition. There were certain marks, which was leading to something bad had happened.

" Koyli. Koyli.." Anirudh called out for Koyli but instead the whole family arrived and were shocked to see Bondita's state.

" Maa.." Anika was shocked to see the state of her mother. Her eyes wandered around thee room. She started to take baby steps, towards Bondita's sleeping body, when
Anirudh's stern  voice caught her ears
" Naina. Anika ko kamre mein le jao."

" Ji dada. Chalo Anu." Naina held Anika's little hand, and started to walk out of the room but Anika's whole attention was on Bondita.

Naina took Anika to her room and made her sit there. She got water for her and made her drink.

" Kaki, Maa er shaathe ki hoyeche?" Anika asked. ( Kaki, What happened to Maa?)

" Kichu hoye nhi shona. Cholo ghuniye poro. Bohot raat ho gyi hai." Naina said. ( Nothing has happened. Now go and sleep. It late already.)

" Par Maa...?" Anika asked but Naina made her lie down on bed.

" Koyli. Bondita ke kapde badal do. Geele kapdon mein hai. Thand lag jayegi." Anirudh said looking at Bondita.

" Anirudh. Hume batayega ki hua kya hai? Bahu aisi halat mein kaise?" Kaka said concerned laced in his voice. In matter of some months, Bondita had made a small place in his heart. She was the reason the house was able to see the happiness once again or to be precise she was the happiness of this house.

" Bahar chaliye. Mujhe jo samjha hai, mein samjhata hoon." Anirudh said looking at his family whose eyes were only at Bondita.
He got up and was about to leave when he felt Bondita holding his hand. He turned and saw, their pinky fingers entangled. He again sat beside her.

Past.

" Yeh kya hota hai?" Anirudh asked confused to Bondita was frowning upon him, with hands on her waist.

" Apko pinky promise nahi Pata? " Bondita asked with her wide round eyes. Anirudh innocently nodded in No.

" Ek baat bolun. Mujhe bhi nahi Pata tha. Mujhe toh Anika ne bataya tha. Pinky promise iss duniya ka sabse Sacha promise hota hai." Bondita said cheerfully but Anirudh frowned and said " Tumhe kaise Pata?"

" Intution.." Bondita said shrugging her shoulders while Anirudh frowned and was about to leave when Bondita stopped him.

" Dost hai na? Dost ke liye itna nahi karenge?" Bondita said while Anirudh sighed and asked " Kya chahiye Dost ji?"

" Mere mushkil waqt pe aap Mera saath denge na?" Bondita asked while Anirudh said confused " Haan."

" Aise nahi. Pinky promise." Bondita said raising her pinky finger. Anirudh sighed and entangled his pinky fingers with hers. Bondita smiled widely and left.