Promo

The terrace was decorated with his favorite flowers i.e white and pink lilies, lights all over them and white translucent curtains, swaying with the wind. A small table covered with white cloth. A small vase, with a bunch of rose in it. Chairs were also covered with white, while red cloth wrapped around it horizontally. The air held a sweet fragrance, that is mixture of flowers and rain. It had rained, 2 hours back, but now all was well. The moon was shining high in the sky, with little twinkling stars.

Bondita standing on the center of the terrace looked all around and smiled and blushed. Everything was perfect. She looked at her self, draped in his favorite turquoise blue saree, with heavy border at each end she blushed profusely. Her hairs were open, reaching till her waist. She had worn her shakhapola, along with some golden colored glass bangles. The middle partition in her hair, was adorned with large amout of Sindoor. Her feet and hands were colored with Alta. She had worn a thin gold chain.

She heard some foot steps, and hid herself behind the door. Batuk had come with Anirudh. A cloth was tied around, Anirudh's eyes while Batuk was giving him support while walking, so that he doesn't fall. He looked around and saw his boudi hiding behind the door. Giving a teasing smile, he went and closed the door, after opening the cloth which was tied around Anirudh's eyes.

As Anirudh opened his eyes, he was awestruck to see the decorations. He touched each and everything, with a constant smile on his face. The decorations were same, just like when Vanshika had done this confess her love for him. On the very same night, they had united by souls. He looked around saw, Bondita hiding.

" Bondita, yahan aao wahan kahan chup rhi ho?" Anirudh called her out smiling. He was still lost in the decorations and his memories when he heard her speaking, " I Love You."

He froze for few seconds and turned to face her, while she showed her back and started to speak.

" I am sorry Bondita." Anirudh said with guilt and walked away. He wanted to comfort her, support her but he couldn't do that now. He had always seen her as his friend, infact best friend. He never considered her as his wife. In front of the world they were husband and wife, but in reality they were friends yet strangers.

Anirudh went to his room and closed the door and leaning on it, he sat down. While Bondita was still standing upstairs shocked. The sky suddenly got covered with black clouds and in no time, it started raining. Bondita fell down on her knees. She got drenched in rain but she didn't bother to get up. She cried, the rain muffled her cries. The sindoor she was wearing got washed away. She touched the red water and looking at it cried even harder.

This chapter will come soon . So wait for it.