Christmas

All drama aside it was almost Christmas and the team was taking it to an extreme. They only decorated the floors they used , the roof and got to decorate the outside of the compound without Nick's permission. He let them keep the decorations up anyway . Tony was planning what he called the 12 days of Christmas for the team and first up was his girlfriend. He didn't care that there were more than 12 people and he started early to be able to complete this on time .

The lovely Pepper Potts

Tony got the team out of the compound, telling them to go have fun and find something to do . He cooked her dinner . Did the dishes and served some ice cream. They enjoyed each other's company and ate in a comfortable silence. When they were done Tony walked over to her , gently taking her by the hands . She stood up , following his directions and closed her eyes . She opened them expecting her present to be another dress or shoes but no , he was on one knee holding open a beautiful maroon box that held a gorgeous ring .

To put it simply , coming from a day of running away from paparazzi to find out that Tony Stark had proposed was a shock . They celebrated the engagement as a family taking in the happiness of the moment .

The child  : Alia

Tony was less dramatic with this one , for obvious reasons . He simply walked up to her , in the middle of her movie date with Peter and threw keys at her . The whole team had joined in on the movie so everyone watched as Alia screamed "you did not !", and ran out of the room . They found her ; jaw on the floor as she stared at the black Chevrolet corvette stingray .As the team came to the realized she didn't have her drivers license . Tony had he covered and as part of his present to her he would teach her how to drive before going to the DMV .

The underoos : Peter

He got Peter a lightsaber. It wasn't real , but it lit up and sizzled when he touched it to a surface . Peter was ecstatic when he got it and showed his friend Ned who asked for one . So now a pair of sixteen year old kids were running around with potentially dangerous toys .

The superior spider : Natasha

Getting Nat presents was never easy . She was...confusing but Tony had his ways . He got her new widow bites . They were more powerful than the previous ones , but easier on the wrists . She liked them that was all that matters .

The walking ice cube : Steve

As a joke Tony got Steve a phone . A simplified one , so even Steve could learn how to use it. And once he was done with the learning stage he could change the settings and it would work  like a regular phone . Steve didn't want it due to the fact that he was still using a phone , but Tony made him take it

The wannabe Katniss : Clint

Tony got Clint and his family tickets to a trip of their choice with Tony's private jet .

The jolly green jellybean: Bruce

Bruce got his own soundproof lab equipped with calming measurers for when the big guy got frustrated with science.

Rhodey

Rhodey was easy to please he got the war machine upgraded a bunch more levels than possible in twelve hours .

The point break : Thor

Thor got a life time 50% discount card at his favorite pop tarts company .

Wanda

Wanda got her favorite sitcoms in the original covers . She was overjoyed and sptiptied to stay up all night watching them

Pietro

Pietro got tickets to his favorite band . He acted indifferent but insude he was running laps around his heart.

The Manchurian Candidate : Bucky

Okay this was really sentimental . Tony got Bucky a new arm . It was black and gold and worked better than the old one . Bucky nearly cried and gave Tony a hug , Tony returned it and they went over all the upgrades.

The second bird : Sam

Sam got his wings upgraded .

The rock , of all ages : Reindeer Games: Loki

Tony was able to get Loki's scepter back .

All in all everyone was pretty happy .