First Girl Gone

Kai was getting ready for the night ahead, the worst night in the villa so far

Kai was getting ready for the night ahead, the worst night in the villa so far. Saying bye to one girl.

She spent some of her time before she got dressed with Liam as he did some working out. She sat on his back as he did so before she jumped off and she got dressed and finished her make up.

~~

"We look like some kind of a girl band." Faye said as most of the girls were in white. Kai was in her black see through blouse, lacy bralette and skirt.

"Love that for you lot." Kai said as she walked out of the dressing room.

Before she got a picture with Lucinda and Chloe as the Naughty Little Trio.

~~

When she got outside she hugged Liam and gave him a peck on the lips before she saw Lucinda with her own phone as she took a picture of the two in the middle of the kiss.

"To new beginnings. And, er, whatever happens, happens." Teddy told them the toast as they all clinks glasses in cheers.

~~

Kai and Liam were sat at the bar. She was stood there as Chloe took some pictures of the hopeful couple if the recoupling goes well. Before he helped her get up on the counter top.

Kai was sat on the counter top like she always seemed to do when she was sat next to Liam and there was a counter available.

"Hoping to be lying next to me in bed?" Liam asked Kai as she moved her feet onto a stool next to Liam. Before they both started sniggering.

"Well I'm definitely hoping for that. Aren't you?" Kai told him as she leaned forward so she didn't fall.

"Yeah. If no one else throws a spanner in the works." Liam said.

"Who would though. I haven't thought any of the boys would." Kai told him as he placed his hands on her waist as she leaned into him more as she almost fell.

~~

There was a text. Kai turned her head from the counter. "I got a text!" Teddy called out. "Can all islanders gather around the fire pit immediately?"

"Ohh Damn." Liam said as Kai stiffled a laugh.

"Fucking hell you." Kai said as she put her arms forward for help as she was stuck on the table.

Liam grabbed Kai by the waist and picked her up before placing her down safely on the ground, giving her a peck on the lips,  before she fixed her dress and they walked for the re coupling. Slowly.

~~

Jake was up first. He had been coupled up with Liberty since the start. "I would like to couple up with this girl because, she's beautiful inside and out, and she has a heart of gold, and everyone can see that. I'm looking forward to seeing something special between us Blossom. And she is probably me with a wig on." Kai giggled at Jake's speech. "So the girls I want to couple up with is Liberty."  Kai clapped for Liberty as she walked towards Jake and gave him a peck on the lips.