Stick Or Twist 1

MAIN VILLA

Kai walked over to Kaz

Kai walked over to Kaz. "Right, give us an update." Kai asked her as they surrounded the Fire Pit.

"oooooooooooo." Kai and all of the girls told Kaz as she was a bit lost for words.

"He was so cute. He was like, 'Let's do a toast'. And he went..... What did he say? I think he toasted to new like memories. I was so distracted by his eyes, I can't even remember what the toast was. And then I was like 'oh cheers' And as we went to cheers, you know you go to put the glass together, and he just pulled me in for the kiss." Kaz told them all. "I was like, 'you don't want a drink' and he was like 'no'."

The girls all laughed and giggled at this.

"Oh, my god. I love that." Faye told her.

"That's a man." Kai told her as she rubbed her leg.

"I bet your mingle was tingling on fire." Faye told them. Kai couldn't hold in a cackle so she cackled and she fell off the seat in slow motion but it was no less funny.

"How long was the kiss?" Abi asked her.

"It was nice. It was lengthy enough. It was a good kiss." Kaz told them.

"Did you go around the washing machine?" Faye asked.

"I tumbled." Kaz told them slowly.

"Was it a 30 degree delicate wash?" Kai asked.

"I'd say it's more like 60." Kaz told them making Kai laugh. "I think Chloe's right. Anyway it was a good kiss. And I spoke to him about sharing a bed tonight." Kai was so happy. They all squealed for her.

"So you've got yourself a bed bud." Faye told her.

They were just so happy for her.

~~

Kai was so scared about Liam. "I'm just so fucking scared."

"What are you so scared of hun? He doesn't and couldn't have eyes from anyone but you." Kaz told her.

"Babe you have stayed true to yourself and the picture showed him in bed with Jake, I think that would be the worst he has done." Liberty told her.

"Liam spends time with the boys in the villa but the second the conversation could be over he is always going to find you, whether it is to push you into the pool or just for a cuddle and a talk between you two, or to teach or learn a new language." Kaz told her. "Asking: 'Where's my Kai Baby?'"

"The whole My Kai Baby thing is cute and then I'm not gonna be his Kai Baby if he someone walks through with someone else, and I'm not even gonna listen we are exclusive with each other." Kai told them.

"He's not going to though." The two girls told Kai, reassuring her.

"I just want him to come back. I can't take it anymore. Like I just want him to come back so I can be in his arms. And to cuddle him and steal more of his stuff." Kai told the Beach Hut. "I just want to know if he really did mean everything he said about us being exclusive or if it was all bull shit."