NVQ Graduation

Priya, Chloe and Kai ran into the dressing room

Priya, Chloe and Kai ran into the dressing room. "There's a boy out there!" Kai exclaimed grabbing Faye and Chloe's hand as they ran down the stairs.

"There's a new boy." Faye told the boys in the bedroom. Kai jumping onto Liam's back as he walked outside all of the boys with their fake as hell swords and gold shorts.

"Who's in my garden"? Aaron asked as he saw the new boy. "Who's in my garden?"

"Who dressed you lot?" The new boy laughed at the boys as they all emerged.

"Who goes there?!" Aaron asked as he held up his fake sword. "What is your name?!"

"What is your name?!" Toby joined Aaron at the front of the group.

"State your name!" Toby and Aaron told him in unison.

"I'm Brett." he told them. Finally a name for a face. Before the boys facade broke and they all laughed.

"I'm Kai." Kai told him as she gave him a short hug, before Liam was in with a hug.

~~

"Make space for Brett." Tyler commanded of everyone as they were at the fire pit. Kai next to Liam and Liberty, as Liam has his arms around her. And everyone just laughed at him.

"Put the sword down! You've got too much authority." Priya told Tyler who had the sword, Kai holding Liam's sword, not in that way- if you thought of that, detty.

"Who are you after in here? Tell me now!" Tyler told him again, still holding the sword, pointing it at Brett.

"How old are you?" Chloe asked him.

"27" Brett told her basically.

"Where are you from?" Kaz asked him, from next to Tyler.

"I'm from Derbyshire originally, yeah." Brett told them. "But I've kind of moved around for the last few years."

"How long have you been single for." Faye asked him.

"I've been single basically forever." Brett told them, surprising everyone. "I've never had a serious settle down relationship."

"Toby, it's you." Chloe told her guy, slapping his thigh.

"Join the club!" Toby called out to the newest boy.

"What do you do Brett? What do you do?" Tyler asked him.

"So I'm a PhD student and a model in the fashion industry mostly." Brett told them. Another smart cookie, why do the smartest come in late.

"What do you study?" This was Chloe asking.

"Exercise and health. Physical activity, exercise, all that stuff." Brett told them. It was becoming a game of 21 questions.

"It's just question time, like." Matthew asked him.

"Brett are you ready?" Toby started. "Hot Seat! What is your type?"