The Postcard

MAIN VILLA

"I'm really worried

"I'm really worried." Faye told Kai as they sat down on the swing.

"About what?" Kai was really confused at what was happening.

"I don't know if Teddy's a bit calm for me." Faye said. She wouldn't date a fiery person as they would be over in a second. "Cool, calm and collected."

"Right, so you're having doubts?" Kai asked her a bit confused.

"Well, I don't know. It's just that everyone I've spoken to, all of the lads have been like, 'is he always cool, calm and collected, all the time?'" Faye told her doubts that were started when the new boys came in. "And I'm like yeah."

"What the fuck are you telling me right now?" Kai asked Faye, wondering where it was going. Does she still like Teddy? Does she not like Teddy any more? "So you're confused. Head scrambled."

"I really like Ted by I'm worried that is he like too calm for me?" Faye asked.

"Faye, no. Don't put other people's thoughts into your head. You've been missing Teddy so much. So fucking much. Every single day, all day, all night. You have his fucking ring on. You have his aftershave on, smells really nice by the way." Kai started with got a small laugh out of her.

"I smell like a man." Faye said as they both laughed.

"If you dated a fiery personality then it would be over within a second. You would have killed him." Kai told her jokingly yet seriously.

They then both lied down on the swings. Kai put a pillow down and they put their head on the pillow before Faye kissed Kai's nose and Kai kissed Faye's nose. She missed when Liam did that to her.

"And it's weird because like the lads I would normally go for would be Harry or Sam." Faye told her. "They're my normal type."

"But where's the fun?" Kai asked her if she had really gotten to know them. "Do you not think Teddy would be fun?"

"I'm just trying to think of when he's ever been funny." Faye asked her.

"When he's ever been funny." Kai laughed at this while she spoke. "Don't think, if you have to think it means he isn't, I can remember all the times Liam was funny with me. I'm not gonna lie." Kai told her as she played with Liam's ring which was on her thumb and still too big for her.

~~

CASA AMOR

Liam would be sleeping outside again with Teddy and Jake.

"Jake I'll spoon you tonight. I don't think Teddy liked my spoon." Liam told him and the lads which got them all laughing.

~~

MAIN VILLA

Kai was getting to know Matt as she thought that Kaz would couple up with him. And he was a funny guy. They sat in the kitchen on the bench as they spoke and Kaz joined them and she walked off to Faye.