Final Date and Jiberty

Kai was with Liberty when Kaz and Tyler got back from their date

"Where are the girls going?" Kai asked Kaz.

"Fire pit baby." Kaz told her just happy overall.

~~

Kaz told them: "He did say he was like, 'Obviously the next step is the next step,' and I was like 'What do you men?'. He's like 'You know what I'm talking about.' I was like, 'No! What are you talking about?'"

"'Tell me say the words.'" Faye told them.

"I need the words to come out of your mouth, and he's like 'Next step is boyfriend and girlfriend, so when we get out of this villa, cos we're working towards that anyway, we'll make it happen.' That's what we're working towards, do you know what I mean?" Kaz told them all.

"So you had the best day?" Liberty asked Kaz.

"I really did." Kaz told her.

"Right are we putting your plan into motion?" Chloe asked Kai as they all got up and made their way to the kitchen.

"Right let's go." Kai told them as she held the cake in her hand.

"Happy birthday to you" The girls started as they got to the boys on the swings.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Liam, happy birthday to you." They all sang as they boys joined in as they showed the cake to Liam.

"There's no candles but here." Kai said as she passed him the cake.

"We'll all have some later, and thank you baby." Liam told the girl, giving her a kiss. Before they all had a slice of cake as they all laughed together.

Kai got ready for the night ahead

Kai got ready for the night ahead. She gave Liam a peck as they had a picture.

~~

Kai was sat at the Fire Pit with the girls. "I've got a text!" Before she continued. "Kai and Liam, Please get ready to leave the villa for your final date, #dontcountthedatesmakethedatescount"

"Bitch it's your third and final date with this man." Kaz told her as they hugged.

"You excited? Birthday date?" Kai told him as they hugged and he span her around.