1 YEAR ON EPILOGUE......

LOVE ISLAND 2021 WINNER KAI PARKER SPARKS DATING RUMORS MONTHS AFTER MISCARRIAGE

Since winning Love Island 2021, Kai Parker and Liam Reardon have been dating for almost a whole year. And in January 2022, it was announced that after 5 months of dating that Kai was pregnant. 

However on the first of May, it was announced on Kai's instagram that she had lost the baby due to a Miscarriage on the 23rd of March. And since losing the baby has spent the previous month off of Social Media and has spent time with her grandparents and family over in Nice, France. 

And source's say that the couple have since been facing struggles together ever since this miscarriage, as Kai has apparently become distant as she has been focusing on her addition back into the Strictly Pro's line up for the 20th season, airing this September. 

And since all of this was revealed a fan of the dancing show has caught Kai with some of the male Professional dancers as well, catching her with Johannes Radabe, Gorka Marques, Cameron Lombard, Kai Widdrington and Graziano Di Prima. 

The confusing part of the image taken by the fan, was that Kai was sat tucked closely into Kai Widdrington as she was cuddled into him with his arm around her, as he played with her hair while the boys of the group looked to be saying something to the two Kais, suspiciously closer to the single male professional dancer. 

Closer than she was to any of the other dancers in the group. 

Nothing has been confirmed between Kai Parker and Kai Widdrington, however this isn't the first instance that people may have caught the professional dancers together. 

As some fans believe that Kai Widdrington was at the airport when Kai Parker returned to the UK earlier in May, as a man picked her up that day, but fans don't think this was Liam as Liam was reportedly in Wales that day with his own family. 

And fans think that the Love Island 2021 winners are split even though nothing has been heard of from the couples. 

What do you think? 

Is the Love Island couple split up? What is going on with Kai Parker and Kai Widdrington? 

* Please do answer the questions above!*