Moving In Together

AN: Hi I am going to make a Love Island 2019 book, so I want you to make a profile for her and choose who she is, I was thinking maybe, Ovie or Chris. But IDK yet so please give me ideas.

AN2: I am also releasing my Finn Love Island book today so that will be coming out. It is called These Boots Are Made For Walkin'. So please go check it out.

 So please go check it out

It was December 2021. Kai's lease was up in her apartment. She and Liam had looked for an apartment together, and had found one a few miles north of London. In a small town, but it was a house for the two of them. They were very happy and they were not planning on splitting up any time soon.

And it was Deember the 3rd and they would be moving in together. Their families would be coming together for Christmas, like the two sides coming together. A mix for Christmas.

Kai's things were being moved first and Liam's second. As Kai had lots of stuff packed already as Strictly had finished a while ago, and she had stayed with Janette and Aljaz. Who had been like parents to her in the months for her. They had gotten her used to strictly and everything around it, for her first year, and had just been there for her during the season.

And Kai was ready to live with Liam. Liam and Kai got there an hour before there stuff would get there, it had a fridge so they would go for a food shop for the night after, when they would actually cook, as they would have take out of go out that night.

Liam had his suitcase packed for the night as his stuff was getting there the next morning, so they weren't overwhelmed in one day with stuff. And there was a lot of stuff coming with her, like clothes, her Dog, her Dog's things. Then some cooking things for the house.

"Come on let's start our life in this house, let's make some memories." Liam told Kai as they walked into the house and through the front door.

~~

They unpacked pretty well, getting help from some friends and family with them moving, so they could do it within a few days. Liam having just a bit less than Kai.

~~

They had finally moved in

They had finally moved in. And it was day three. Their bedroom was set up, all that was left was the kitchen and then the furniture in the living room. Liam would definitely be on Living room with: Toby, Aaron, Teddy and Tyler. And Liberty, Chloe, Lucinda and Abi, were all helping Kai for the day, as she had another thing to do, which would be a good surprise, if it was true.

She woke up with the sun in her eyes and Liam's arms over his waist as he spooned the girl from behind. She grabbed her phone and checked the time. It was only 8:30am. But she knew the earlier they started the sooner they could finish.

She turned over to face her handsome boyfriend as she thought about Love Island and how lucky they were to have gone on that year, 2021, which was only six months ago when they had met. Without realising she had been staring at him for five minutes. "Like the view Princess?" Liam asked her as he had a smirk on his face. It scared the living shit out of her, he had a smirk on his face, his eyes closed on her.

"It's alright, could be better." Kai told him.

"This better?" Liam asked her as he flipped her over so her back was on the bed and he was on top of her.

"Definitely." Kai told him as he leaned down and kissed her.

After they stopped kissing Liam pulled her into his chest, as he rolled over as they closed their eyes. "We go back to sleep?" Liam asked her.

"We have to finish unpacking two rooms, then we can sleep all day." Kai told him, as she pecked his nose.

"Come on then." Liam said getting up.

"No not yet, five minutes of cuddles." Kai asked of him.

About 10 minutes later they got up and they got dressed.

Kai was in the kitchen putting her baking stuff away as there was a cabinet, there for her baking business, which was now based there

Kai was in the kitchen putting her baking stuff away as there was a cabinet, there for her baking business, which was now based there. And not in Hull anymore. She wasn't going to shut it down just because of life after Love Island.

Just like how Liam wasn't going to stop working just because of Love Island. The girls were all playing Christmas music as they set up the kitchen and dining room and decorated the rooms. The boys would be putting the main tree up which they would be setting up later that day. *This will be covered in a different chapter*

Kai was happy with the look of their house as everyone left them for the night as they would be eating out, and they weren't all gonna get ready at the Reardon and Parker house.

"Are you happy?" Liam asked her from the doorway.

"Why wouldn't I be, I have everything I want here." Kai told him turning to face him as she put on some lipstick.

"Well, just in case you had doubts....." Liam told her hugging the girl.

"Why? Are you having doubts?" Kai asked him.

"No, I just wanted to make sure this is what you want." Liam told her.

"Well it is. Not one doubt." Kai told him as she pecked him, leaving some lipstick on him.

Liam pushing her into the wall and picking her up as they started to make out and just basked in the moment for each other.

Before they heard a knock on the door, and they parted, annoyed at them being interrupted.