Family day

AN: Please request when you think the girl in my Toby book should come into the Villa. 

Kai and all of the Islanders were just not feeling the happiest after the departure of Liberty and Jake

Kai was sat on the Kitchen Counter top with Liam sat between her legs. All of the girls still had tears streamed.

"You're allowed to cry today, us girls can't stop crying." Kai told her as they all giggled, but it still felt raw them leaving the villa.

"Wipe away the rears that all you guys are crying, especially you Kai." Toby told her, not liking seeing her in so many tears.

They were all gonna bomb into the pool like what Liberty and Jake would do.

They all lined up and held hands. "To Lib and Jake!" They screamed before they ran into the pool.

Liam holding Kai up before he carried her out of the pool and onto the bean bags.

~~

Kai was on the Day bed. "I'vw got a text!" Chloe shouted. "Chloe and Tovy, Please get ready to leave the villa for your final date. #chloeinwonderland #isitteayourlookingfor"

Honestly the girls were happy they had something else on their minds. They all got Chloe ready for the date. Kai was doing Chloe's hair when she hadn't washed stuff out properly.

They walked her down the stairs chanting like normal. And Kai hugged Liam as she left the villa.

~~

Kai and all of the islanders were ready for the night and were around the garden when Chloe and Toby finally got back from their date

"We're home!" Chloe shouted.

"Shall we all go round the fire pit!" Chloe asked them as they had such a small group now.

"Spill the beans." Kai told them as she sat with Liam at the Fire Pit.

"Oh my God! It was the best date ever." Chloe told them. "It was just like, very Chloe and Toby. So we were in the middle of absolutely no where, there was nothing but these huge words. There were Lanterns and all of our pictures from when we first met." Awwwwww this sounds like such a cute date.