Unexpected

Chelseys P.O.V

My throat has gotten worser just like sorrows. I couldnt sleep right niether. I would toss and turn all night my thoughts filled with Niall. Im trying to move on, but it feels like im accepting death. Its killing me slowly inside. Its the right choice i keep telling myself.

I barely talk now, and my mom is getting worried so she's making me go to the hospital today. Its not much of a big deal, its just irritating. Nialls deep blue eyes kept interrupting my thoughts. I couldnt stand hearing a song from them because if i did, i might go back with him.

"You ready?" My mom called out. We were in the house and she was taking me to the hospital already.

"Yeah," I tried calling out but it sounded more like a dying horse choking. I winced in pain and just got out of my room and headed to the car where my mom was already inside. I got in and she drove us to the hospital.

The ride was quiet but i could feel my mom tensed. I knew she knew something about Niall and me. She just wanted me to explain to her. She really got on well with him. Just the thought of him made my heart ache in pain. Im trying to get over him, but it seems like being away from him is making me think about him even more. Its making me love him more, and i hate to admit it but it is.

"We're here, hopefully they'll see whats wrong," My mom said parking the car. I nodded as i stepped out of the car. Together we walked to the front office where i jotted my name down on a waiting list. I sat there mindly watching the little kids play.

How i wished i was small again. i wouldnt be having the problems i had now. Especially not being in love with a super star. I sighed as my mom rubbed circles on my back.

"Chelsey," A male voice called. I looked up to see a nurse making gestures for me to follow him. I rose from my seat as my mother followed me. I didnt have the voice to explain what was wrong.

"So tell me, whats wrong?" he asked me writting on a clipboard. I looked towards my mom so she could explain.

"Her throat has been hurting, so you see thats why she cant even talk right now," my mom explained to him. He nodded as he grabbed an instrument and ordered me to open my mouth.

"Say Ahhh even if it hurts," he instructed.

"Ahh," I said wincing. He grabbed something else.

"Okay, im going to need you to say Ahh one more time please," he said. I nodded.

"Ahh," I said once again.

"Okay, i see what the problem is but im not sure if i can do anything about it," he said. I looked at him confused.

"I dont think its a sore throat," he said rather slowly. If its not a sore throat what is it?

"It could be more serious than that," he said again slowly. By now i was getting worried. How bad was it?

"How serious?" my mother asked concern in her voice.

"There is a huge possiblity its cancer in your throat, i wouldnt be surprised if in a few days breathing would become hard and it could reach other places too," he explained. It took me five minutes to process it all in. Cancer. I could possibly have cancer.

"Doctor please tell me your lying," my mother exclaimed to him her voice shaking. He looked at her and me sympathetically. I was in shock. I couldnt have cancer. I was too young to have cancer! I still had a life ahead of me.

"Look, go to this adress there is a place there for cancer treatment," the doctor said handing my mother a slip of paper. I couldnt stand being in the room anymore. I dashed out and went to the car. I slid down. Out of all things, i had to have cancer. This isnt happening.