The kiss

Gracies P.O.V

I woke up and found out there was no one in the hotel. Then Liam came out of his room looking tired and sleepy. He looked cute with his hair like that.

"Where are the boys," I asked him.

"What do you mean? They're here," he said.

"No, they're not," I said.

"What?," he shouted.

"They are not here," I told him slower.

"And they don't tell me where they leave off too!?, I am going to kill them all," he said running his hand through his hair.

"Well, Danielle said she's coming in a while" he then added avoiding my gaze.

"Cool, I don't really need to know," I told him.

"I know, sorry," he said.

"Cool, Jason's going to pick me up in a while so you both can have the whole hotel to yourselves," I lied heading to the bags that held my clothes.

"Jason? So you two dating or something?," he then asked.

"Maybe," I told him.

"That doesn't answer my question," he said.

"Maybe I don't want to tel you," I said turning to leave.

I didn't get to leave because he pushed me against the wall. There was no way to get away from him.

"Why not?," he asked looking into my eyes. Our noses were touching. Standing this close to him was not helping me concentrate.

"Because you don't need to know," I snapped at him.

"What do you have against me?," he asked furious.

"Nothing," I told him.

------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

"yes, you do!," I snapped at her.

"Just let me go," she whispered.

"Not until you tell me what you meant to say yesterday," I tod her. It had me awake the whole night. She confused me. I just needed to know.

"What are you talking about?," she lied.

"You know what I'm talking about, " I told her.

"No, I don't," she said.

"I won't let you leave then," I said.

She sighed. "You confuse me, that's what I meant. You make me think that you have feelings for me!," she shouted. I stared at her in bewilderment. She likes me? I took my arms off the wall shocked. She glanced down and left.

I didn't realize what I was doing. I grabbed her waist and placed my lips on her. I let all my frustration and desire go into the kiss. I expected her to slapp me, but instead she kissed back. She kissed me with the same desire I had. The kiss cant be described. It was just perfect. The way her mouth moved in sync with mine was just perfect. The way her lips tasted sweet. Everything was just perfect.

-------------------------------------------

Gracie's P.O.V

I turned to leave but he pulled me to him and his lips crashed into mine. I wanted to shove him off but I couldn't find myself doing it. I wanted the kiss to happen. So I kissed him back. I felt myself get lost in the kiss. It felt like electricity was running in my veins. His lips were soft and warm. It was a perfect kiss. He tasted of peppermint. He was like Christmas. Full of happiness and joy.