Beautiful

Chelseys P.O.V

I opened the door horrified. I'm pretty sure everyone could hear my heartbeat. Niall looked at me with concern feeling his precious blue eyes. My mom was in the kitchen cooking something and my brother was in the living room and I then noticed my sister was there too. With her kids. Omg. What. Was. I. Thinking.

"Chelsey, tell me I'm having a dream right now and when I pinch myself I'll wake up," Leslie said pinching her arm. I rolled my eyes at her. She was a huge directioner. She had her eyes on Harry though, too bad he's perfect with Jessica. Gosh, Leslie's thirteen for sakes what am I thinking?

"Hi, I'm her sister, Alex," my sister said to Niall offering her hand. He let go off my hand and shook her hand.

"Hi, I'm Niall, pleasure to meet you," Niall said smiling at my sister. She looked like she was about ti faint. She was thirty. Why is she reacting like this? Let's face it, even if I was 40 I'm pretty sure I would do the same. My hand felt so empty and I was nervous again. I don't know it's just something about Niall that keeps me calm. He then grabbed my hand again, not making it noticeable. A smile crept on my face and he smirked.

"Who are you?," my brother asked him. He was just glaring at Niall, who looked like he didn't care.

"I'm Niall, nice to meet you," Niall told him. My brother raised an eyebrow at him being the stupid Mexican he is.

"Este? Te vas con este?," he says looking at me. I face palm myself because I know that Niall understands Spanish.

"Si, y la quiero con todo mi corazon," Niall said with an Irish accent. My brother looked at him surprised. He just nodded.

"Pero le ases algo cabron, y te viento la madre me oyes," My brother told him calmly. Seriously? He says that! I shook my head mentally.

"Te entiendo, eso es la ultima cosa que voy aser te prometo," Niall said looking straight into his eyes. Not ever did any guys that I brought over do that to my brother. My brother was very muscular and he had this sort off-Don't fuck with me- look.

"Stick with him, he's good and wait, why do you look so familiar like I've seen you before?," My brother said rambling off. Oh my flipping god. Did he just approve Niall? He never did that! Never. I'm serious he bugged all my guy friends until they left me alone.

"One direction," I said.

"Oh, that band that's gay?, what about them?," My brother said casually. Niall tensed. I'm sure he was pretty pissed. I went over to my brother and smacked him.

"Yeah, so that's why you stole my album of them last week?,' I asked him. Someone had stolen my album but I'm sure it wasn't my brother. That is until he stood quiet.

"YOU DID MOFO WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING MY STUFF??? NIGGA YOUR SO DEAD!," I shouted at him as he hid behind the couch. Okay, so yeah he was older so why be scared of me? Well, when you messed with me, you will never forget my name.

"I thought you didn't like one direction! What happened huh?," I asked him glaring at him. Niall grabbed me and tried to calm me down.

"They were catchy, and the song wouldn't go out of my head!," he defended. I then just stopped struggling to get out if nialls grasp. I started laughing like a maniac.

"What is wrong with you?," Gracie asked confused at my sudden mood of change.

"Do you have bi-polar?," Liam asked. It only made me laugh harder.

"My-hahah- my hahaa I can't believe haha omg I can't hahaha you ha like haha my macho bro likes hahaha you omg can't breath haha," I said clutching my sides from so much laughter. Niall got it and he chuckled and Gracie joined my laughter cause she understood how much my brother was manly. He made sure to show it.