Leaving almost

Chelseys P.O.V

I really need to leave. I cannot stay here any longer. I should've just asked Shannon if I could stay with her. Maybe I could stay with her. I quickly grabbed my phone that was on a desk in the middle of the living room. I sent Shannon a quick txt.

------------------------

To Shannon:)

Hey, can I live with you for a few weeks! Please!:)

------------------------

From: Shannn:)

Sorry love, I can't im in vacation right now:/

------------------------

To: Shannon:)

Soo??

-----------------------

From: Shannon:)

Well I'm leaving to Paris:P

-----------------------

To: Shannon:)

Oh, okay well bye

-----------------------

My only escape plan is now shattered. Stupid vacations. Stupid Paris. Stupid Niall. I checked the time on my phone and it was almost two in the morning. I'll think about my plans tomorrow. I laid down on the couch once again and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

I woke up and saw Gracie asleep in my arms. She truly was the definition of buty. Everything about her was beautiful. Even her flaws were beautiful. Her imperfections were cute. She then stirred and i watched as she opened her eyes and pulled away from me. I frowned and she acted like she didnt notice.

"Sorry, about the hugging," she said whilst getting up from the bed.

"Its all good," i told her. She quickly got out of the room and i let out a sigh. Is it always going to be like this? Yes, it is. I shouldnt have let her sleep with me. Its hard enough trying to forget her. Her sleeping with me is making it even harder. I need to end this.

I got up and headed to one of my drawers and took a white long sleeved shirt and dark pants. I put some converse on and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair in the mirror a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Gracie's P.O.V

I got out of his room and went to chelsey. She had dried tears on her chick. Poor thing. Niall seriously needs to get a life. I nudged her to wake up and she grunted. I nudged her again.

"Go Away," She groaned pulling the blanket over her head.

"No, its morning and you need to get ready," I told her.

"Get ready for what,?" she asked sitting up.

"Got your attention huh?, but maybe we can go somewhere you know? Get our minds off of some things," I suggested.

She got up and nodded. We both headed for our bags that were placed next to the couches. I got white skinny jeans and a tight purple tank top with a black blazer on. I put some bage heels and chelsey were black skinny jeans with a long sleeved green shirt that hung tight on her body. She wore emerald flats.

I went to Zayn's room to find him asleep. I went in his restroom and motioned chelsey to come. We looked at ourselves in Zayn's mirror and fixed our hair. I let my curls loose like the usual, but today they were more bouncy than before. Chelsey put her hair in a ponytail and left her bangs to the side. We looked good and we quietly left Zayn's room trying to not wake him up.