I need you

Gracies P.O.V

i couldnt let the words slip out of my mouth. A truth i didnt want to face. How it happened so quick. Why her? Out of everyone why her? Why did she have to go? Couldnt i be the one to leave instead?

They all looked at me expecting me to tell them what was going on. But i couldnt. I just couldnt. The words stuck in my mouth. Liam griped me tightly and i let the tears fall down.

Suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts. A nurses voice to be in fact.

"Shes under heavy surgery, its our last hope," She said to me. She looked at the boys.

"Are you her relatives?" She asked them. They looked confused.

"Who?" Louis asked.

"They dont know?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"Who?" Niall asked agitated.

"Chelsey, our patient," She said. As soon as her name left her lips Nialls frustrated face turned into shock.

"Chelsey?" Zayn asked his eyes wide open.

"What would chelsey be doing in a cancer facility?" Harry asked his face turning pale.

"Didnt she tell you? She had cancer in her throat," the nurse explained to them.

"Thats why shes having surgery right now, she had an attack and we dont know how long we can keep her lungs functioning," She said.

"what do you mean?" Niall asked his face turning paler by the second.

"She means, if she dosent make it she'll die," I said to him.

"Your lying, thats not true, theres no way thats happening," Niall said looking at us. Liam looked at him sadly.

"Lad, we- i -

"Liam, please tell me it isnt true," Niall said his voice quivering, shaking with a begging tone.

"I wish i could tell you everythings fine, but its not," Liam said. Nialls face dropped and his blue eyes started brimming with tears.

"How?" he asked.

"Niall, lets just go wait in the room," Louis suggested keeping a straight face. Niall just walked on with his face showing an emotionaless expression. The air was tense as we entered the hospital. Liam kept hugging me and trying to comfort me while the other boys tried to help niall.

It was useless though. Knowing my friend could either be dead or alive was something i just couldnt handle.

Niall's P.O.V

I sat down on the hospital chair blanking everyone out. I didnt care what louis, zayn, or harry told me. It didnt matter. Nothing compared to what i felt. I felt as though someone ripped my heart into millions of pieces, dragged through broken glass and just thrown to a pit of fire.

How could she not tell me? Why would she keep this to herself? What hurt the most was, i didnt even get to say goodbye. How could she just leave me? Then the memories of yesterday came flashing back. All the things i had called her. All the pain i must have given her.

She must had cheated on me with that man. Even still, i cant be angry with her.

"hey," i heard gracie say to me. She had bags under her eyes and you could tell she was going through hell.

I just looked up to see her. I didnt feel like speaking.

"One thing she told me before her attack was, she left because she wanted to protect me, but most of all because she didnt want us to suffer through her pain. She had already known she had cancer, but as it got worser, she decided to leave not wanting us to bear the pain," She said.

"I thought she had cheated on me," I said to her speaking for the first time.

"Thats the last thing she did, if anything all she wanted was to protect us, you know thats something she always does, think about everyone else but her. I cant even imagine the pain she must have gone through. Having no one to be there for her, or no one to tell her to not give up. She was alone. Thats what i hate. I wasnt there to protect her. I wasnt there to do anything to keep her from suffering. All i did was think negative thoughts about her. Thinking she had abondaned us for selfish reasons. Thats what i hate. The fact i judged her before knowing what really was going on," She said but sounded more like a hoarse whisper.

Her words reflected through my mind. She had done this all alone. Every night while i hoped for her to suffer, i never meant for her to suffer that way. I never meant for her to have this.

I couldnt keep the tears anymore so i let them flow out freely not caring if anyone saw. The pain i felt was too strong. Because even if i said i never loved her, i always did. I couldnt help thinking about her the whole time. She was something i needed. A  piece of my heart. I truly needed her.

My love for her was stronger than anything. I would do anything for her. Even if it meant giving my life to her. I loved her. It was as simple as that. I loved her.

I cant bear the thought of actually her not being part of this world. Thats when it hit me. When i realized i might never see her again. That i might not actually be able to see her angelic face or hear her corny jokes. The way she always licked her lips when she got nervous. I'd never be able to tell her how much i love her, how much i care for her, how much it kills me to not be able to have her by my side.

How much i wish for her to be next to me. How i yearn for her hugs, for her kisses. I'd never be able to tell her that. i'll never be able to tell her that life without her would kill me.

"The operation, it didnt go as we planned," A nurse said. And just like that. My world came crashing down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOHH CLIFF HANGER GUYS!! IM SO SORRY!!! BUT THE STORY MUST GO ON, ILL UPLOAD LATER ON TONIGHT I JUST CANT LEAVE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS HEHE

DONT WORRY, JUST KEEP ON READING, TRUE LOVE ALWAYS FINDS ITSELF AGAIN IF ITS MEANT TO BE

AND SEVEN VOTES FOR THE UPDATE LATER ON TONIGHT GUYS:DDD