Fate

So like this week has been pretty busy, lol sorry for not uploading in a few days:)

Lol, BUT IM BACK!!!!

So, enjoy my dearest readers<3

Okay, so I decided to make my story most interesting so this time,

Each chapter will only be in one P.O.V

So, it can be more interesting:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHELSEYS P.O.V

After Niall left, I started to change to my PJ's. My sister had come and visited me. She had brought all her children. She had three boys and two girls. I didn't let any of them in except my little 5 year old niece. I had decided that she wouldn't tell anyone about me knowing one direction. She was a small smart girl. Sometimes I though she could have the mind of an 30 year old.

"So, what's up?," Abril asked entering my room.

"What did you tell Niall?," I asked her.

"Nothing!," she said whilst climbing unto the bed that I was currently laying on.

"If you say so," I said. She had a big smile on her face and I knew she had totally done something.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU TALKED TO ONE DIRECTION!," leslie said storming into my room.

"What are you talking about?," I said innocently.

"I have a twitter you know," she said putting her hands on her hips.

"So, what if I do talk to them?," I told her rolling my eyes.

"What do you mean so what? YOUR TALKING ABOUT A BIG BOYBAND!," she yelled.

"Duermasen!!!!!!," My sister yelled from the living room.

"Tommorow, you will tell me everything!," Leslie said leaving the room.

"Well, that was nice," Abril laughed.

"Well, let's sleep now!," I told her while turning the lights off. I climbed into the bed and she cuddled next to me.

------*------

"Wake up, wake up!," I heard a little voice say while slapping me.

I opened my eyes to see Abril slapping me in the face. I groaned and got up.

"You woke up! Now get dressed! I don't want to be late for school!," she said stripping out of her Barbie nightgown. I laughed at her.

"Abril, today is Saturday, we don't go to school!," I chuckled at her.

"What? Wait, oh yeah, " she said.

"But do you want to chat with the boys? Or with zayn?," I wriggled my eyebrows at her.

"Yes! I do!," she exclaimed with a twinkle in her eye.

"Ok, but you have to change," I pointed at her. She laughed but changed into a pink glittery shirt with pants. I changed into a plaid shirt with denim shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail and did my makeup. I then went to Abril who was having a hard time with her hair. I brushed through all her tangles and made her hair into a French braid.

"We are going to be models!," she exclaimed.

"Yes we are, but let me wake up Leslie and first lets eat!," I told her while heading out of the room. Abril followed me and I went inside the guest room. Leslie was pushed to the edge of the bed. There might be enough room for her to sleep with me. The other boys were just taking up the space. I can't believe I'm related to monkeys. I went to Leslie and shook her.