The Week

So whats up guys??:D lol just saying something so random!

LOL so how you guys like it and please i repeat please!

COULD YOU PLEASE VOTE AND LIKE AND STUFF!!<33

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gracies P.O.V

A whole week has passed. I honestly cant believe that the boys are coming tommorow. It was a dreadful week. It had taken forever for it to end. In reality, i was excited to see the boys. Well, i was more excited to see liam. We had been skyping each other non stop over the past few days. We became really close. No, we werent in a relationship yet. As much as i wanted it, i wasnt sure i should. I loved him with all my soul. He just had this thing. Hah. One thing. It was his brown eyes that i absolutly loved. I could stare into them forever lost in a daze. They were a soft brown with hazel tinted in them. 

"Hey," chelsey said entering my bedroom. She had stayed over for the weekend. It wasnt something unusual. It was more like a routine. We were real close bestfriends. We stayed at eachothers houses whenever we needed or wanted too. 

"Hello," I smiled at her as she sat next to me. We were on my bed. Its comforter was pink. Most things in  my room were pink. Like for example, My walls were pink. So was my laptop and phone. Its not like i really liked pink. Everyone just seemed to get that color. 

"So, you excited?," She asked. I looked at her and their was nervousness written all over her face. I couldnt blame her. Things between her and Niall were kind of hectic at the moment. They hadnt talked after the last call she had from him. He always asked about her and how she was. I thought it was adorable, but knowing her i didnt tell her. She would probably get more confused than she already.

"Yes, how about you? Are you going to be okay?," I asked. She nodded but their was uncertainy in her eyes. Did i mention Racheal was coming? Yeah, that was going to awkward. Nonthless i was still excited from seeing them for the first time in two weeks. It wasnt even that long but it felt like years!

"Its Finding Nemo!," Chelsey shouted with Joy interupting my thoughts. She was 17, but she acted like a five year old. Sometimes i wonder what goes through that head of hers. She may be smart in school but at home? Theres a whole difference. She was watching it on my television. I got up and decided to dress into my PJ's. It was around ten and the boys plane aboarded at eight in the morning.

"Chelsey, we need to sleep early," i reminded her. She pouted and ignored. I sighed and grabbed my PJ's and changed in the restroom. I came back in to find chelsey in her PJ's and was preparing the bed. By "Preparing" i mean her getting in the bed and laying the blanket over her. She could be so weird sometimes. I climbed into my comfortable bed and went under the covers. I took the right side, because chelsey was a 'Left side person" or so she explained.

"Goodnight," she whispered to me.

"Goodnight," i replied. I cuddled deeper into the duvet and felt myself drift off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up!," a voice snapped at me. Who could be so moody at this hour? Isnt there something important today? Yeah, i just dont know what. I then felt something cold and uncomfortable splash on my face. 

"What the hell!," i screamed. I then realized it was water that was splashed at my face. Today the boys are coming and we promised to meet them at the airport. Wait, what time is it?