If you want..

"I have no idea," she said.

I groaned in frustration. What the hell did we fight for? Stupid Niall he ruined everything.

"You ruined everything!," I groaned at Niall.

"I'm sorry," he said looking at his now interesting shoes.

"Well, if you want too you can stay in our flat?," Zayn offered. I loved this guy now!

"You want too?," I asked Gracie.

"Yeah cuz we don't got anywhere else buddy ," she said patting my back.

I turned to Zayn. "we accept you generous offer," I said agreeing to him.

"Okay we'll lets go, I think the other boys already left,". Zayn said.

We nodded and followed Zayn outside into a nice black tinted window Porsche. We got in the car with me sitting in the back with Gracie and Niall in the passenger car.

In less than a minute I dozed of laying on Gracie's shoulder.

-------------------------------

I felt someone carry me. I didn't bother telling them to not carry me. That's how tired I was. They laid me down on something soft and I soon felt someone cuddle next to me. I fell asleep again.

-------------------------------

Gracie's P.O.V

"She must be real tired if she's not telling you to not carry her," I whispered to Niall.

He laughed but stopped when chelsey stirred in his arms.

"She's really pretty when she's asleep isn't she?," Niall said.

"uh yeah," I said. That was just random for him to say.

We entered the hotel and Zayn leaded us to their room. He finally stopped in a door after thirty minutes of walking. He opened the door and we entered. Niall somehow managed to get inside with a sleeping chelsey in his arms. I heard shouting as soon as I entered and covered my ears.

--------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

Harry and Louis were shouting and arguing about something to do with carrots and cats. If they didn't have me I'm sure they would've died by now.

"Shutup or I'm not going to let you have any carrots!," I told Louis.

"okay I'm quiet now," Louis said.

"Hah," Harry said.

"No cats for you," I threatened Harry.

He Shutup and I went to the kitchen. Louis sat on the couch.

"Finally they Shutup," a feminine voice said. A familiar one. I must be hallucinating. There was no way that voice could beling to the girl from earlier.

"Umm is it okay if these lads stay here?," Zayn asked coming inside the hotel room.

"What lads?," Harry asked from the kitchen.

I then saw Gracie. She looked real tired and looked as though she would pass out any second..

"yeah," I said. She looked an met my eyes. She smiled and i smiled back.

"who?," Harry asked coming out of the kitchen with a bannana.

"Sure," Louis said excited.

"I'm Louis love, the awesomist person on earth!," Louis told her.

She laughed at him. Her laugh was incredible. It was beautiful.

"I'm Gracie, the hottest woman alive!,' she jokingly said.

"Agreed," Harry said winking at her.

I then wanted to punch Harry. It was rude for him to make such a comment.

"What's wrong mate?," Niall asked holding a girl in his am.

"uhh who is that?," I asked him ignoring his question completely.

"oh, her names chelsey and well she fell asleep so-

"Its all good pal," I told him.

"Well, umm where am I to sleep in?," Gracie asked.

"You can sleep with me!," Louis said.

"No, she can sleep with me!," Harry said winking at her.

"you will sleep with Liam," niall and Zayn said in unison.

"okay," she said.

"what about chelsey?," she asked.

" she can sleep with me," Niall offered.

"okay, but if she slaps you in the morning not my fault," she told him.

"well I'm going to sleep and you look tired so-

"I'm sleeping now," she curt me off.

I chuckled and turned into a hall where the rooms were. I went inside my room and took my shirt off. I glanced to see that she was checking my abs out.

"Like what you see?," I asked her.

"I've seen better," she replied. I frowned. Has she? Maybe i should start working out i pondered on.

"Do you have clothes I can borrow?," she said interrupting my thoughts.

"yeah," I said handing her a pair of black boxers and a black shirt..

"The restroom is there," I said pointing to a door.

"Ok, thanks," she said leaving to go inside the restroom. I heard running water and assumed she must be taking a shower.

I took my clothes of and put some sweatpants on. I got in the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I couldnt shrug off the feeling i got in my stomach as i realized i would be sleeping with Gracie.

Gracie came out of the restroom with my clothes on. She looked good in my clothes.

"Like what you see?," she asked copying me earlier.

"Definatly," I said without thinking. I cursed myself.. She blushed.

I couldnt be feeling like this to a girl i just met. She was making me say things i shouldnt even be saying.

She got in the bed and shivered. I turned to face her.

I looked in her eyes and she looked back into mine. She finally gave in and fell asleep. She looked like an angel when she was asleep. I wanted to hold her against me. She then scooted close to me and put her head on my chest. I cuddled next to her and with her in my arms I fell asleep. Not once did i think about Danielle. For now, it was just me and her.